Miles

"OMG I HATE HEIGHTS" Miles said behind Nora, wrapping his hands around her waist and putting his face into her back, "your ok!! Now get off me" Nora said trying to get his hands off of her, but she won't admit that she's actually very nervous and she's feeling butterflies in her stomach because of his touch.

"BUT I LITERALLY HATE HEIGHTS" Miles said finally letting go of Nora, "well it's not my faul-" Nora said realizing she basically told him to come with her and to trust her. "Yea exactly, you literally dragged me here with you" Miles said in a cocky tone, because he knows he's right. "Well do you want off??" Nora said turning around now and furrowing her eyebrows. "Um YES I want off.... like NOW!" Miles said practically yelling "yes" and "now". "Hmm you should be carful" Nora said crossing her legs and putting her arm on of her legs and resting her head on her hand. "What do you mean? Be careful???" Miles said confused. "Hey shadow? Can you please go down by... like a lot?" Nora said to the dragon causing him to look back then diving down half way down to the point they are almost touching the water, "well... what I mean by "be careful" is you should really be carful for what you wish for..." Nora said pausing after she said "well" then scooting s little bit more closer to Miles causing him to be even more confused and furrow his eyebrows, next thing he knows he was pushed off the dragon and into the warm water, "AHH WHAT THE HECK?!" Miles said swimming back up to the surface. "I told you to be carful for what you wish for, you had said, "I want to get off this now" and now your off" Nora said practically laughing then getting up and jumping off as well... "haha, it's actually really warm!!" Nora said laughing and splashing Miles, Nora had saw a little island and started to swim towards it, causing Miles to follow not knowing what she was doing until he finally looked up and also saw a island still swimming. They made it to the island and the dragon was following them and also went onto the island landing onto the sand and watch Nora and Miles go further into the island...

Time skip:

Miles, Nora, and Shadow all stayed the night at the island and then again made their way back up to the sky and just exploring other things...

A/N: sorry this was short I just lost motivation and to be honest I might just give up on this story because I'm to lazy, it's cringe, it don't make sense, idk how to add up this story, and other things besides nobody is really reading these stories so I might as well give up, I'll probably work on the Ethan x Y/N story instead... but yea anyway bye!! ❤️