Attack on the refinery

Tiran pov:

"You want to blow up the place where once we finish school, we'll work?" I asked in disbelief,

"That way we can roam the countryside without fear of Stormtrooper patrols. If there's nowhere to work, then there's no work for us." Light replied toying with her detonator.

"What's the most vital part of the refinery?" I asked hesitantly, not wanting a squad of troopers to ravage the city looking for the perpetrators.

"The ammunition storage facility is the target, that way when the entire thing is blown to bits it will look like and accident." Light replied looking over at the ever present mountain, where a tunnel led to a little pocket of rainforest where the ammunition refinery was located.

"Maybe we should call Aayla and tell her." Kasana ventured, looking apprehensively towards the stairwell.

"Oh, I already know." Aayla said coming up the stairs, and tightening her robe around her to ward off the freezing night air. "I just connected to all of you using the force. Everyone is connected to the force, just most are barely noticeable because they are so weak. However, Jedi and Sith, or light and dark, use different aspects of the force. My other task other than fleeing the empire, is to collect force users and train them to be Jedi to fight against the Empire." Aayla broke off to look at us individually, turning a meaningful look in my direction.

"You three are all force-users." Aayla finished in a quiet tone. "The Empire has special Force Hunters, usually former Jedi, called inquisitors. They hunt down and destroy any force users or Jedi they can find."

"WE CAN USE THE FORCE?!!" Light shouted before muffling her mouth on her sleeve.

"I will teach you the basics for tomorrow's raid, but before that an Imperial transmission announced that all school students must attend school tomorrow. You mustn't tell anyone you can use the force. The Empire has spies everywhere, although some spies are forced to be spies, you can't pick and choose anymore." Aayla looked down at at her robe and shivered,

The wind suddenly picked up and a AT-DP patrolling a few blocks away turned a searchlight in our direction before clanking its way down a parallel street. The lights on a stormtrooper squad's blasters came floating down an alley, ethereal amongst the gloom of a dream Imperial city.

"We should get back down." Kasana blew her red hair away from her face, frizzy now that the wind had picked up.

"It never got this cold on Ryloth." Aayla complained and shivered harder. I took off my coat and draped it around her shoulders. "This should keep you warm for a little bit longer." I said smiling and leading her down the stairs.

The medium sized home had been transformed from a flashy new house, to a uniform Empire standard living apartment. The paint was a dull white color with a navy trim around the ceiling, while the floor had cold marble and a dark navy carpet in the single bedroom. Since there were three of us, four counting Aayla, Me, Kasana and Light shared the bedroom, and Aayla slept on a thick blanket out in the common area.

"What do you think about us really using the force?" Kasana asked as we laid down for the night. I brushed a piece of lint off the sheets. "I suppose we could try and connect to each other." I shrugged and held out my hand towards Kasana. "Do you really think that will work?" Light asked curiously watching me and Kasana. "We've all been friends as long as I can remember, so that would make the bond even stronger, right?" I said gaining excitement. I closed my eyes and reached out to whatever was lurking within the force. I slowly felt another set of feelings wash over me, like a tidal ebb and flow of water. As those feelings came into focus, a felt a much stronger presence near us, probably Aayla, while the rising wall of emotions and feelings from Kasana threatened to burst forth like a dam breaking. I could see Kasana inside my mind, feel what she was feeling and at the same time I knew she must know what I was feeling. Anger at the Empire for taking over Earth. Worry over my family that I hadn't seen in months. "It worked." I whispered in awe, "Wait, so, you actually connected to each other through the force?" Light asked in awe while sitting up on the bed and tilting her head slightly as if examining the connection as if it were physical and could be manipulated.