End:

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

______________________________________

Today was valentines day. Wangji picked up Wei ying from the Jiang house. Both of them were wearing red couple shirts. Wangji bought these couple shirts for them especially for valentines day.

Wangji took Wei ying to his farm house. Wangji stopped his car a little far from the farm house.

Wangji, "Wei ge! let me cover your eyes first".

Wei Ying, "But why?"

Wangji, "Wei ge! Just do it naaa.... Why you always show objection to me?"

Wei Ying, "OK ok don't be too dramatic. I'll do as you say".

Wangji happily kissed on Wei Ying's cheek saying, "That's my big sweet yummy bunny".

Wei Ying in a fake anger tone said, "What bunny?"

Wangji pulled Wei Ying's cheeks and said, "My cute, sweet and angry bunny".

Wei Ying slapped Wangji's hands away and pouted looking at the other side.

Wangji chuckled. He blindfolded Wei ying.

Wangji, "Big bunny! Spit your fake anger. Let's go".

Wangji got out of the car. He opened the car door for Wei ying.

He picked up Wei ying in his arms and started walking towards the farm house.

Wei Ying lightly hit on Wangji's chest saying, "You pervert lion! Put me down".

Wangji, "Stop hitting me otherwise I'll bite your little bunny like paws".

Wei Ying, "You!"

Wei Ying pulled Wangji's ear, he was still blind folded.

Wangji, "Ah.. Ah ah... Bunny let go of my ear".

Wei Ying after giving a good massage to Wangji's ear left with a satisfied smile.

Wangji, "Bunny! You'll be punished for this".

Wei Ying, "I'm not scared. Come what may".

Wangji smirked and said, "Yeah. We'll see".

They reached inside the farm house. Wangji put Wei ying down from his arms.

Wangji removed the blind fold. Wei ying rubbed his eyes.

He slowly opened his eyes and his eyes went widen looking at the scene in front of him.

There were red roses all over the farm house. On the entrance door was a big heart frame decorated with red roses with a picture of Wangji and Wei ying.

There was a fountain, there were rose petals in the water. The way leading to the farm house was also decorated with roses and rose petals.

Wangji, "You like it".

Wei Ying, "I love it. It's so beautiful. Thank you so much Lan Zhan. I love you... I love you".

Wei Ying hugged Lan Zhan tightly.

Wangji, "It was your wish. You wanted to spend your valentines day with me in such place and how could this pervert lion of yours not full fill your wish".

Wei Ying parted from the hug. He was smiling ear to ear. Both of them were looking deep into each other's eyes.

Wangji cupped Wei Ying's cheeks and pulled Wei ying for a deep kiss.