Part 3:

MISTAKES AHEAD. PLEASE BEAR WITH THEM. THANKS.

______________________________________

The next day, at 3:00pm Wei ying came to Lan mansion. He greeted Qiren. Qiren praised Wei ying.

Qiren, "Mr. Wei! You have done a mission impossible".

Wei Ying couldn't understand what Mr. Lan is talking about but after Qiren completed his sentence, Wei ying understood Qiren's point.

Qiren continued, "Before you whoever came but they resigned early due to Wangji's mischiefs. You're the first one who made Wangji be able to focus on his study".

Wei Ying, "Yeah he's mischievous but very intelligent. He gets everything quite quick".

Qiren, "Yes I know. I have high expectations from my son and I believe that in your supervision my son would be able to reach new heights".

Wei Ying, "Thanks for believing in me. I wish your son achieves more in his life".

Qiren, "Yes. I'm getting old and above all I'm reaching the age of retirement. After me Wangji has to look after the company".

Wei Ying, "Yes sir you're right".

Qiren, "You must be thinking how can I have such firm belief in you. As I have met you only 2 days ago. Well that is....I have got information about you. You were top student in your school. You got very high grades. I was quite impressed by your results".

Wei Ying, "thank you sir".

Qiren, "why didn't you joined a company. According to your grades you could have got job at a good post".

Wei Ying, "Yes but I'm not interested in business. My uncle Jiang wants me to join his Jiang company but I'm more interested in arts. I do painting in my free time".

Qiren, "Wow.... Do you sell your paintings?"

Wei Ying, "No I don't. I haven't thought about selling them for now but in future I might do so".

Qiren, "That's great. If you need any help you can tell me without hesitation".

Wei Ying, "Thank you sir".

Qiren, "You can call me uncle".

Wei Ying, "ohh... OK uncle".

Qiren smiled. Just then Wangji came there stomping his feet like a kid.

Wangji looked at Wei ying and said, "Wei ge! I was waiting for you for half an hour and you're sitting here".

Qiren, "Wangji! He's your teacher. Talk with respect to him".

Wangji," OK dad".

Wei Ying, "I'm coming. You go revise your yesterday's topics".

Wangji with a sad pout said, "OK". Wangji went to his room.

Wei Ying bowed to Qiren and followed Wangji.

Wangji was sitting on a chair sulking. Wei ying sat on a chair beside Wangji.

Wei Ying, "Take out your books. Let's start the lesson".

Wangji angrily took his book and opened it angrily due to which a page got tored.

Wei Ying, "Do it carefully. Do you want to tear your whole book?"

Wangji shook his head with a sad pout. Wei ying found Wangji childish yet.... Cute like a lost puppy.

Wei Ying chuckled.

Wangji, "What? Why are you laughing now?"

Wei Ying, "Pftt.. You are looking like a lost puppy".