Part 1

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

Lan Qiren gave tuition fee to Lan Wangji's 10th tuition teacher. Qiren sighed.

Qiren turned around and saw Wangji standing right behind him giving a cheeky smile.

Qiren, "Wangji!"

Wangji, "Dad! Please.... I don't want to hear anything now. I'm going out to meet my friends. Bye dad", saying this Wangji left.

Qiren, "What should I do with this boy? He's wasting his precious time. I have to look for another tuition teacher now". Qiren sighed deeply.

----

Lan Wangji is 18 years old. He is in 2nd year of college. He's a very naughty student. In college he always pranks others including teachers. He's known as 'naughty Lan' in college. Although he's intelligent but he doesn't take his studies seriously.

Qiren appointed at least 10 tuition teachers for Wangji but Wangji drive all those tuition teachers due to his mischievousness. The tuition teachers didn't thought Wangji for more than 5 days.

Qiren was very tensed now. He wanted Wangji to take his studies seriously because in future he's gonna be the CEO of 'Lan corporation'.

Qiren was sitting in a café. He was sipping his green tea.

Besides his table were two boys sitting. They were talking with each other. Qiren didn't wanted to eavesdrop but he did as he heard something useful to him.

He heard the beautiful boy telling the grumpy boy about him still not able to find a job.

Wei Ying, "Jiang Cheng! I want to do a job. I can't always depend on uncle Jiang".

Jiang Cheng, "But dad won't allow you to do other job. You know that dad wants us to take over the 'Jiang company'. You're gonna be my
sub ordinate. We'll work together and raise the Jiang company to new heights".

Wei Ying, "I know but....madam yu won't like it".

Jiang Cheng, "Don't worry. Dad will talk to her".

They were about to continue their conversation but stopped when they heard someone's voice. They turned their heads in the direction and saw Qiren standing there.

Qiren said, "Can I have a moment with you?"

Wei ying, "Yes Sir! Please have a seat".

Qiren sat beside Wei ying on a chair and said, "I'm sorry I eavesdropped on you".

Wei Ying, "oh I'm Wei Wuxian and this is my brother Jiang Cheng".

Qiren, "I'm Lan Qiren. Ceo of Lan corporation".

Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng together said, "Nice to meet you Mr. Lan".

Qiren, "Nice to meet you too. Well....I can help you if you want".

Wei Ying, "Really?"

Qiren, "Yes. Actually I want a tuition teacher for my son. If you're interested I can keep you on the job. I'll pay you as much as you want".

Wei Ying thought for a while and then said, "I'll think about it".

Qiren, "OK here take my card. You can contact me when you decide".

Wei Ying, "thank you sir. Sir! Have a coffee with us please".

Qiren, "Your welcome and I'm going back. I'll have coffee with you some other day".