MYRTLE BEECH!!!!111!!!!

The wispery almost nite air was still with slighty fog as the sun dips slitely below the horizon Brendon and Ryann where sitting by the ocean thinking about how good of freinds the are. Ryin looked up at the sky and whispered "I like clouds what if we could sit on cloud" he concurred

"what if we sexed on cloud" Breandan additioned to Ryabs concur

"Brendo no das gey" Ryean the big hetero sexual complied

Beebo gave a laugh and toughed Rhyans shoulder(in a totally not gay wey) and smiled grinly, Ryons face in his shades like a hot booty in a mirror after coming out of a steamy showr. "I'm kiddding bro don't sweat your milk."

Ryen relazed bec it was okay he knew it was oke as long is they were not gay.

Bredban looked into the ocean and watched a boat pass, Breadbin hates boats becase he thiks they;'re not cool. Breadon is cool. Totally sotaly cool mmgm. Ryane looked at Bredno and a tear rolled down his face. The beauty of sharing a moment with his besrt friend was aa majic that count be beat.

Ryone was not gey but he thought his friend nudie on a beach made his dingy ding tickle. Ryetn watched a crab pass buy he named if gorge but only in his head and then it left. Ryab was now sad and no longer felt the tickles in his dingly wingly.

Breadbin looked over and watched rany cry and thought 'oh okay.' Breedo was 2 cool for thinking that tho, so he leaned in and licked the tare from jons cheak. Ryena eye brows beeped and his eyes opened in radicalness.

"But Bredano no gay you, me, we cannot gay it is not aloud here." Ryen blushes in businesslike stature.

Bredbnon droped his bass and leaned in reall super close but not gay close to Ryeons ear and whispered "no homieo for my bromio u feel me"

Ryion put a arm hand on Brandonos tigh. He did feel him. He felt the warmth of his body. Close to his. Bredinn kissableh lips so close to his ear he could hear him blow the warm humid carbons of dioxide into his left face sidehole. And it felt god.

He gazed into the darkness of shades and put a hand out to tak them off. Beebo turned his head away and let out a DEEP DEP DEEEEEEEPEPEP sigfh. "Ryen no. I cannot let you do this"

"But Brednn I just-" Ryhab animud

"no butts.... Unless it is perhappens urs." Bredbon slyly said twitching a forhead. "I will let you do that thing with condictional ones"

Ryins gasped with emotional faces "What wuld that me Brebos, I would do anything breebo" he plead

"Would you do.... Me?" Brnendnon blushedd in a cool sway. "I will let you do thing if we gay Rhyine. It is the only way."

Ryrob ponders the idea a mooment. Then he caringly places a hand over dave's pee-pee area. "Breadnin I don't kno if i can. I am on a strickt no gray diet"

Breadbin looks Ryab in the eye holes. "gay his high in fiber ohn. U kno you want it."

"Well I guess just one gay wouldn't't hurt" Ryhian leens in and takes his hand and takes off Brednobs glasses. Breadbob has eyes like some kind of flowwer of gemston but Ryin couldt thing of one so insed he told Breddo "you eyes look like the deepest pits lf hell" Brnedo smiled sidely but the n he reached out and took off Ryens glasses ass well and altho he cud see Ryabs eeys through is gasses Ryin has pretty eyes and Ryron nows this because Brednob tells him allot and Ryab wus weering sunglusses bit Breddo could stall sea his eyeis

Brednon locked at Ryean in the eye, the left onje, and sad "Ryonb u got the pretty that makes my want to take my dickilystickily and place it in ur poopyhole"