'Patience. They went in there to run, not to hide,' Obi-wan lectured and Sol looked at Anakin over his shoulder, sensing his eagerness to run inside through the Force. Anakin's gaze switched to her, and she took the opportunity to hold out his lightsaber. A look of relief washed over him at the sight of it and reached out to grab it, only to have Sol pull back slightly.

'Try not to lose it next time,' she added to Obi-wan's lecture, a smirk growing on her lips. She couldn't help it. Seeing Anakin be put in his place multiple times by his Master was satisfying and she knew that adding to it would irk him even more.

'Be grateful Sol caught it. You won't be getting many more chances for a new one,' Obi-wan put his hands into the sleeves of his robe.

'Thank you,' Anakin seethed out through his teeth, his gaze piercing into the shorter Jedi who was yet to lose her smirk. Sol let him take his weapon from her and tried not to jump at the forceful way he did it. He connected it to his belt and Sol took a moment to look into the nightclub where they would soon be venturing into.

'A Jedi's saber is his most precious possession,' Obi-wan continued and Anakin rolled his eyes.

'Yes, Master.'

The lecture faded for Sol as the music from the club became the focus of her ears. She could sense the assasin's presence inside along with countless others that were nothing but seedy and dangerous. She knew of the lower levels' inhabitants from her childhood and knew better than to underestimate anyone she passes. Just standing outside was unnerving; all species shuffling past and giving the Jedi trio looks. Sol knew their thoughts were 'how much could a lightsaber be worth on the black market?' and 'Jedi powers could be useful to me in the slave trade'.

'Can we get a move on, please?' Sol blurted out while watching a suspicious Rodian blink at her and talk to its friend close by. Anakin and Obi-wan stopped their back and forth to look at her, before silently agreeing at the sight of her crossed arms and hiked-up shoulders.

Shuffling into the nightclub, the three stopped in a line to surveillance the area. They received more odd looks and Sol instinctively shuffled closer to Obi-wan. The years of being in the safe confines of the Jedi Temple made her forget how to act on the lower levels of Coruscant. Every moment could be a threat to her life and the way she carried herself could mean the difference between being avoided, or robbed, trafficked or beaten up in an alleyway.

'Why do I think you are going to be the death of me?' Obi-wan mumbled to Anakin.

'Don't say that, Master,' Anakin replied as the three took slow steps down the three stairs towards the centre bar. 'You're the closest thing I have to a father. I don't want to cause you pain...'

'Then why don't you listen to me?'

'I will! I'll do better, I promise.'

'Touching, really, but can we please do what we came here to do?' Sol insisted. 'He's definitely in here. I can sense him, but the crowding presence of felons is making it harder to concentrate.'

'I think he's a she,' Anakin noted. 'And I think she's a shapeshifter.'

'Then be extra careful. Check it out, you two.'

Obi-wan stepped from in between them and started making his way towards the bar. Under the dim lights, Sol and Anakin turned to each other with the same confused look.

'Where are you going, Master?' Anakin stopped the man and he turned; his eyebrows raised with an amused look.

'To get a drink.'

The Jedi Master left the two to huff in unison. For the first time, the two would have to work together alone. If they put aside their dislike for each other, they would be unstoppable with their strong sense to the Force and their bravery. And Sol said to herself that she would do her best to get along with Anakin if it meant catching whoever it was that was trying to kill Senator Amidala. But whether he would do the same, that was the question.

'You go that way,' Sol spoke up and nodded her head to the right for Anakin. 'I'll go this way. We'll meet back here if we don't see anything.'

'Do you have a commlink?' Anakin surprised her with the question but nodded. He pulled his wrist up to reveal the band that connected to the network most Jedi used to communicate. With a few taps on the small screen, a beep sounded from Sol's wrist and showed that her commlink had been connected to his.

'Let me know if you're in trouble,' and with that, Anakin turned away and headed off to do a perimeter scan of the club. Pushing away her surprise at the Skywalker's sudden cooperation, Sol turned to head left in search of the bounty hunter.

The nightclub was circular and had booths in the walls that were flooded with group of all species. Humanoids were scarce, but when Sol saw one, they would look back at her with unfriendly or overly friendly looks. She looked past them for any sign of someone trying to hide, hoping that it was the assassin they were looking for. For good measure, she put her hand on the hilt of her lightsaber, ready to ignite it if necessary.

'You looking for someone, hun?' a voice slithered in her ear and she didn't stop walking, hoping they would think she was rude and leave her alone. But she wasn't one for luck.

'Hey, I'm talking to you-'

'I heard,' she snapped and got a look at who was now following her. It was an older man, one of the few humanoid species in the club, and his attire told her that he wasn't to be engaged with. With a scruffy beard and slicked back hair, the man moved to stand in her eyeline and block the rest of the club from her sight.

'If you're looking for a good time, I can help you with that,' he grinned and Sol stepped back, her lightsaber now in her hand.

'I'd step away, sir. I'm here on business-'

'Oh, you are?' he cut her off, his smirk growing even more devilish. 'What kind of business?'

Sol didn't want to waste anymore time with this creep. She brought her free hand up to her eye to feign rubbing it but opened her palm to swipe it in front of her face. The man's eyes glossed over, and his mind was taken over by the works of the Force.

'You will leave me alone and go home to your wife,' she instructed.

'I will leave you alone and go home to my wife,' he repeated.

'You will not bother women, of any kind, ever again.'

'I will not bother women, of any kind. ever again.'

The man turned away and headed for the door. Sol noticed that a group of men who had been watching them rush after him, their calls for what happened making their way through the club's music. Sol assumed they were his friends who were waiting for him to bring her over and somehow woo her, or worse, drug her to have their way with her.