Villain work, perhaps?

I walk out and as soon as i arrive outside i grab a cigarette as i lean against the outside wall, i hesitate but end up picking up the phone, "hey." I sighed. I never wanted them to call at this moment. Why would they call?
Maybe i should've declined the call. It's wrong of me to answer a call. Rationally speaking i should've put my phone on 'do not disturb.'

Aizawa's Pov:

"What do you need, Hinza?" I said smoking in the meantime. "You responded? I thought you'd never pick up because you kept me hanging on the line." My eyes rolled. "Don't change the subject, what do you need? What do you want." I told him quite angrily. I didn't have time for his shit, i could obviously hear him sigh "you don't want nothin to do with us huh? Too damn bad. We want 'our boss' back. Try to move and your dead. I have 5 guns right at your head. As the boss of my .. organisation.. i've seen that- -can't handle it~ boo hoo. Am i right~?" He said, i couldn't hear the name, it glitched. I just kept getting more angry. 'Our boss?' Our boss my ass. I'm a hero. And i kept my decision. But i can't do anything. 5 guns? I sighed. I didn't want my students to know.. nor see me dead. "I have to go back to my students. What do you need right now? I can't do anything for you." 

<~In the meantime with the students~>

Midoriya's Pov:

Mr. Aizawa went outside.. i'm getting a little worried, i have a bad feeling about this.. i saw mrs. Kayama and Mr. Yamada discuss which one of them would teach, they ended up choosing Mrs. Kayama, i'm glad they didn't fight or anything! "Alright Ladies and Gentles~ let's get started!~" she said, as she was talking i noticed Mr. Yamada putting on his sweater and looking on his phone, it looked like he wanted to go outside but i guess he got a message? I shrugged it off, but it seemed that Mrs. Kayama didn't know what to do either.. i walked over to Miss Kayama, "uh.. Miss? Are you sure Mr. Aizawa doesn't write anything down? At all.? I-i was wondering because it seems like you don't know what to do.. don't get me wrong tho i could be wrong!!" I blabbered out. "Oh my, Dear you're a clever one, but i know what to do, thank you tho!~" she smiled, she's such a nice Hero..

Present Mic's Pov:

I want to go outside. But damn.. i put my sweater on and grab my phone.

***one new message***

It said, i knew it was Aizawa, i can't go outside as expected. Bu- what!? Holy shit! Darn it i have to help him but how?! i focussed on breathing and calmed down, i couldn't go call some hero's!! Sho would die either way!! Ah shit man! What the hell do i do? I'm gonna tell Nemuri soon..