12. Punishing The Sinner

Start from the beginning

Without Thinking twice I opened her Diary, I didn't read all those pages Where she have Written about her Hectic and Happy days Until I saw the Line Written on the Last Third Used page. She wrote "She got panic Attack Last night" Maybe This Is what I wanted, The Clue.

I again got panic Attack last night...

Today at Office mr. Roy yelled at me, I was not at fault. I swear but He always thinks it's me. I am the one at fault, he always thinks I am the One behind everything that goes wrong.

He said I am failure. How? I didn't even did anything wrong. It was another employee who prepared the Report. I just left half page Checked. Why can't he just for Once listen to me? Why can't he speak like normal people.
I don't like it when People Shout or Scream, I can't handle it. I.. my mind just go to all those memories.. I get nightmares but He never Understands no one does...

By the Time I was done reading her Diary Entry, The only thing that I had in my mind was I am going to Kill That Roy Today, No Physically I will kill him Mentally. I will make sure He loathe Himself, I will make Sure he pays for every single tear that Left her eye because of him. I was about to stand up when my eyes went on my hand, She was holding it tightly. I picked a Cushion from another side of bed and Slowly Replaced My hand with the Cushion before I stood up and Picked my Keys. With one last Look at Mrs. Shekhawat I walked out of the Room. I will fucking Kill that Fucking Roy.

"Darsh?" I heard Maa's voice as I reached down the Stairs, She was standing there with a Water jug In her hand.

"Where are you going? And Why are you looking so angry?" She asked and called Baba as well.

"What happened Darsh?" Baba asked as He entered the Room.
"I will Fucking Kill that Roy Today." That's The Only Thing I said before I walked towards the Main Door. I heard Maa Calling me But I just walked out to my Car and Settled in before Driving off to the Warehouse.

I drove as Fast as I could and Nearly In Fifteen minutes I reached the Warehouse, I didn't waited a Single Second before I straight went to the Dungeon. And there He was. Sitting on the Chair, My Oh so Lovely Father in law.

I took Looked at the Guard and nodded at him to Get me The Knives and A Bucket of Cold Water as I walked to Mr. Roy. Sleeping so Peacefully, I don't really seem to Like it. As the Guard came back with Water I took the Bucket from Hands and Threw Cold water on his Face making him Wake Up with a Jerk.

"Hello Dear Father In Law, Did I woke you Up From your sweet Sleep?" I walked to the Table where the Guard have Kept the Knifes.

"Wh..what ..are-
"Par Kya hai na, Meri Biwi ko Rulane ke baad aap Chain se Soyein.. Ye Kuch Accha nahi Lagta." I said as I picked the knife and Walked to him.

"I didn't.. I didn't make her Cry.." I again got panic Attack last night.

"She Fucking Had Panic Attack Because you yelled at her." I said and punched his Face repeatedly until his Face was Unrecognisable.

"I didn't.." mr. Roy yelled at me. 
"Yes, You did." I said, I held his Jaw and Kept the Knife near his eyes and Dragged it to His Jaw.
"You used this Tongue to Disrespect her Didn't You?" I held his Jaw in a tight grip and Opened his Mouth Cutting his Tongue. He screamed, and I found myself getting pulled.

"Darsh Step back." I heard Baba's voice.
"No baba, I have to Torture him more."
"Do you want him to Die Today itself?" I looked at baba before Shaking my Head.
"No, I want him to Live For 27 more Years So That I can Torture him For The same Time Period He tortured My Wife."

"Then Step back. Let's go home, You can come here tomorrow okay." I went to that Fucker and Kicked him.

"I will Fucking make you pay for Every Tear She shed." I said before I along with baba stepped out of the Warehouse.

I felt the Sunrays falling on my face, Making me squint my eyes before Opening them, I looked at the Clock on the Side table, 7 am

I felt the Sunrays falling on my face, Making me squint my eyes before Opening them, I looked at the Clock on the Side table, 7 am. I sat up straight and Streched my Arms, My eyes went to Mr. Shekhawat who was Sleeping on the Couch on his Stomach, With his Bare Torso. I was looking at him when my mind drift to the Words he said last night.
I am here Mrs. Shekhawat, and as long as I am here, You are safe.

A smile spread on my lips as I replayed his words in my mind, Can someone be this cute and sweet!? He is just so nice and The best part about him is, He always makes sure that I am comfortable around him. Always asks me if i am okay, always remind me that With him I am safe. He just makes me want to Trust him for my Life, The way he helped me yesterday, The way he always keeps a safe distance making sure not to Invade my privacy, He never asked me anything, Never Complained about My OCD infact he tried to correct himself.

I don't know about now but I am sure if I would have met him in a Different situation I would have fallen for such a nice man, Although I am not sure he would have liked me. I just smiled at the Thought and stood up from the Bed.

Start Your new day Misha..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hii Lovely people,
How was the Chapter???
Do you also Think Someone is falling already???

Hope you all liked it,
To be Honest I don't know why I posted this one Today. I Thought i will write a big Chapter and Post it Tomorrow but I couldn't stop myself from publishing.

Do share your Views with me and Don't forget about Comments, On last Chapter We Didn't crossed 200 Comments *pouts*

Love you all
Phir Milenge....

Love you allPhir Milenge