The King(Queen) of the North

Once upon a time there was a kingdom called Tai. The King; Gentian and Queen; Kaahumanu ruled together. The people of the kingdom could live peacefully because the King hold every nation under the kingdom with a contract that war isn't allowed to be happened. And the King established a long period of peace and prosperity. One day a very mysterious girl was brought to The Tai Kingdom by her mother. They celebrated throughout the Kingdom for their new daughter. The daughter name was called Maria Theresa who will become the King(Queen) of the North.

The people of the Kingdom were very happy for having a princess who was gorgeous. At the young age, the little girl could do many things; helping old people, caring residents, and fighting abilities. So that she was famous not only the whole Kingdom but also the other Kingdoms.
But the King was afraid of one thing that is in the past the King Gentian conquered one place.

Moreover, the King and Queen possessed The Power of Wisdom from the Ancient Palace which was situated on the mountain, called Nowhere. Nowhere was a beautiful and pleasant place where tribes lived together. The young boy called Gzxu. His parents were sorcerers who got the most powerful magic wisdom.

The Power of Wisdom was created by using ancient magic.
But the two sorcerers didn't want to let the worse kings to possess. So they kept it in the Ancient Palace. However, after the news had been spread out, every Kingdom wanted to have it. So they declared war to Nowhere where they slathered many innocent people in order to take the Power of Wisdom. The Gzxu's parents was killed by the order of King Gentian with the help of betrayer. Fortunately the boy was survived because of his grandmother. Grandmother saved his life and left the Nowhere.

War is not a good thing for everyone on Earth. Everyone has lost parents, children, loved ones, homes, lands, and properties. Gzxu had lost his parents. Moreover, his grandmother had a heart attack. She had to run by carrying the boy to the forest where no one can chase them. By the time they arrived the safe place, the grandmother told her grandson:

Grandmother: Boy I can't go with you till the end. You must go yourself.

Gzxu: Grandmom I'm scared to go alone. Can we take a rest for today.

Grandmother: No, boy. They will chase us because you are the only one who can open the Power of Wisdom.

Gzxu: I don't want to know anything. I just don't want you to lose. If I lost you, I can't survive.

Grandmother: You must go. Because if you don't go right now, they will kill us and open it. I can't let it happen.

Gzxu: Are you ok? Grandmom!

Suddenly the sounds are louder and louder.

Grandmother: Run boy run run run. Keep running until you reach the Gate.

After grandmother said those words, the boy suddenly ran away. But the grandmother died because of heart attack at the place where they took a rest.