" I'll go find Irin." i said then break my eye contact with freen.

" Owh. Ok. But go after our family picture. "

" Ok. Give me the camera. " i said.. I wanna end this soon as possible.

" What are you talking about Rebecca? Why are you asking for this?" my mom said pointing at the camera on her hand.

" So that i can take your picture and i can go find Irin? "

" Don't be silly. Come here. " my mom said then walk towards me and drag me.

Then she asked someone to take the pictures for us .

Freen and i were in the middle. Mom and dad were on my side and aunt nan was on Freens side.

The guy mom asked for favor started counting.

I suddenly looked at Freen. And she's looking at me. That's when the camera flashed.

" Ok one more. "

I looked away because of embarrassment. Then the camera flashed again.

" May i go now?" i asked as i move away from them when the guy returned our camera.

" Owh wait. Freen come here. " then my mom dragged her on my side.

" I wanna take pictures of my babies. " i sigh.

" mama. No need i think she don't want too. " Freen suddenly said.

" Tsk. " then i suddenly pulled her on her waist to make her come closer. She didn't expect that and looked at me.

I was looking at my mom who keep flashing her camera.

" Smile!" she said i did. She didn't coz she's still shock and know she's blushing.

Then i thought of something. For the last time. just this one.

I faced her and held her nape. I pulled her closer and kiss her lips.

I heard my mom screamed in excitement and i know she continued taking pictures.

After that kiss i let her go and gave her a blank stare

" I think i can go now?" my mom just nodded.   And i left them. Our parents were smiling and Freeb was dumbfounded.

I went to the bench at the back of our school building and message Irin.

No less than 10 minutes.. I saw her walking towards me.

" That was hot" she said as she sat beside me.

" Ah you saw it. "

" half of the students did. " she said while smirking.

" That's the last. " i said then rest my back on the bench and closed my eyes.

" Don't speak like Youre really sure. You might eat your own words in the end. "

I sighed. Coz its true ...

" Anyway. Will you help me find an apartment? " i asked.

" Owh about that. I already found one for you. Just a few blocks from my aunts house. "

" Really? That's cool!"

" But.. You'll be having some house mates. That apartment is pretty big.. And it can occupy 6 person. because it has three rooms. Every room is good for 2 person. don't worry it has two beds.. the 2 rooms were already occupied. should i tell my aunt to reserve the remaining room?"

" House mates eh? That'll be cool. Sure!" i said. I'll be able to have new friends.

" Ok.. Wait.. " then she picked her phone and started to dial.