Stage 11- Roommate? Rival?

Becky's Pov

I am now walking on my way back to our apartment. . Alone.

Yes alone.

They all decided to 'snatch' Freen away from me Saying they want to know her more and they don't want me interfering..
Also saying They don't want to see me jealous once Freen realized any of them is more charming than me.

Really....

The way they think is really unbelievable. Why would i be jealous? Then suddenly i bumped in to something. No.. Someone.

And when i looked up its a girl with a long jet black hair.. white skin that looks so smooth.. She's beautiful.. But then something looks wrong with her.
She looks so bothered. No.. worried? Scared? I can't tell exactly. Maybe both.

Then she spoke.

" I'm sorry.. " she said in a low voice and kneel down.

I was in panic, she kneeled down just because she bumped on me?

But that's the time a realized that there were papers and books that are scattered on the ground. She's just going to pick up her things. I then kneel too and helped her pick her things.

Jennie Kim was written on some of the papers and books.

Maybe its her name.

After handing her the things i picked up. She hurriedly grabbed them and walked pass through me as quick as she can.

I just decided to get a move to but as soon as i stepped my foot it hit something. When i looked at it.

Its a small black box.. And there are two letters written on it.

J.K.

It's probably hers. But when i looked at my back theres no sign of her anywhere. ... I'll definitely see her again anyway. Since she's wearing the same uniform as i am. Gap uniform.

I just shrugged my shoulder and put the black box on my bag and I sigh as i continue to walk. But then it stopped and walked backwards and stared at the cafe Called ChamMon Caffé

I didn't know that there's a cafe here or i just didn't notice it? Anyway i decided to enter the cafe and i was amazed on what it looks like inside. It look so elegantly simple. It has a small chandelier on the middle. The seats cover looks like a legit leather.

I choose to sit on the two chaired table near the bar counter and opened its menu.

" Cool.. " i whispered. the cafe looks like High class cafe but their foods and drinks are affordable.

I chose to order a slice of Strawberry cake---- my favorite.. But I'm not allowed to eat too much sweet. --- and Strawberry Milktea.

My order was brought by a Cute Korean Looking girl With a long straight brown hair. She smiled at me which shown her perfect set of white teeth.

I smiled back. And with some reason she looks familiar to me .. I was about to ask her if we already met somewhere but when she placed my order in front of me i instantly forgot it.

I should invite them all here!
I'm sure Freen will love it here!

After eating and paid for what I ordered and dash out of the cafe i went home..

But when I'm already in front of My rooms door and opened it. That's when i remembered who that waitress is!

'' Sooyaaa" i said then closed the door.

" whos sooyaa?" a voice said which startled me and when i turned around.

There i saw a girl sitting at the other bed. Her hair is long and kinda messy but it suits her. She stood up and walked towards me.