Nezu looks up at the pros, all the men flinching a little at Nezu's action. "Any other objections?" They all quickly shake their head. "Good."

He walks back towards the front of the room, standing in front of his desk. As he begins to speak Mic cuts him off.

"Uh sir, don't you think we should know who we looking for?"

Nezu growls quietly under his breath, he found himself doing that alot during this impromptu meeting. "I was getting there Mic." He glares at the hero before clearing his throat. "My son, who is now missing, is Nequam. No I will not tell you his civilian identity. No you probably won't even see what he actually looks like. No you won't be getting more information out of me then necessary. Are we clear?"

After they got over their initial shock the group nods, all having one thought in their head. "How long have we been on a wild goose chase after this vigilante?"

"Good." Nezu spats, eager to get on with finding his son. He was a very protective dad obviously, though considering his son's.... trouble magnet nature.. he had to be. He was well aware he was directing his anger at the heroes in the room but he'd just apologize later, after all, if this was their kid they'd all probably do the same thing.

A few hours before...

Nequam was smilingly widely as he skipped out of UA's grounds. In his opinion he had just had the best day of his life, er, second best, getting together with his boyfriends easily stood at number one.

He let out a giddy giggle as he practically ran to his apartment. He was very excited to have dinner with the people he considered as close to family as he'd allow.

All besides Nezu were gonna be there, which is another thing he was so happy about. He officially had family now. It was official and nothing could ever change that. "I have a dad! I can't believe it!! I actually have a dad now! Best part is he's actually amazing! He's nothing at all like His- er that man and he cares!! He actually cares!!!"

Izuku giggles as he texts Nezu, having sent his last message on accident before running into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry sir-" He looks up from his place on the ground, horror filling his eyes when he realizes who he had run into.

"Oh it's fine! Don't worry about it kid, are you alright?" The man had a familiar voice, one Izuku only heard in the haunting nightmares that plagued his head.

"No...."

"Anyone else...."

"Couldn't it have been anyone else?...."

"Hell I would've preferred Overhaul..."

"But no...."

Izuku stares at the man in fear, eyes stuck on those almost luminous red eyes that seemed to gaze directly into his soul.

"Sorry sir!" He quickly scrambles up, grabbing his now broken phone. "I apologize for not looking where I was going... I'm sorry..."

He quickly dashes down the street, hoping and praying to whatever gods were out there that that man, that horrid man, hadn't followed.

The man scoffed, shaking his head. "Idiot." He smirks as he turns on his heel, slowly walking in the direction Izuku ran.