Chapter Six

Stan see me said "Good morning, Lynn" and I said "Hey guys" and then we heard a big crash in Stan's office, we see Gideon try to getting into Stan's safe to get his hands of Stan's deed to the Mystery Shack. Stan shouted "GIDEON!" Gideon is looking at us said "Well, well, Stanford Pines, my arch-nemesis. Oh and why hello there Lynn, how are you feeling today? Anyway, we seem to have entered a dangerous game of cat and mice. But the question remind is who's the mouse and who is the----" and Stan said to Soos "Soos, give me the broom!" Gideon shouted "Oh no! Not the broom!" Gideon went outside in the rain said "I'll get you and your family, Stanford Pines. I will have the deed to your Mystery Shack!" Stan said to him "Good luck doing that and you stay the fuck away from Lynn!" Soos shouted "Aaah! Dudes, there's a bat in the kitchen! It tried to touch me with its weird bat little fingers" after he ran to the living room, I said to Stan "I'll do it, Stan" and Stan said "No, you're doing it, Lynn. Dipper, go take care of it". Dipper asked "What? Why can't Mabel do it?" I said "Stan, Dipper has a point on this" and Stan is looking at me and Dipper said "Cuz life ain't fair. Now go fight a bat, so we can watch television", Dipper stands up said to Stan "No way, grunkle Stan, you always make me do dumb chores!!! I'm putting my foot down this time!!!" I looked at Dipper and said "Dipper, if I were you I just get done and over with, okay" and Dipper went into the kitchen and he fought with the bat, but we patches Dipper up.

Then my eyes are starting to glow but I closed my eyes opening them again, Dipper looked at me and asked "Are you okay, Lynn?" I looked at him and gave him a small smile and said "Y-Yeah, Dipper. I'm feeling fine", after Dipper finished his chores, we heard Mabel and Soos ran up to us, Mabel shouted "Dipper! Lynn! We need to save grunkle Stan!" Dipper asked "What, why?" Soos said to us "This evil triangle said that he's gonna break into Stan's mind and steal the combination to his safe!" I looking at Dipper said "Look up the information about this evil triangle in the journal for me" and Dipper opened the journal flipping through the pages finally found the page and said to me "I found it, Lynn", he handed me the journal 3 and I read it out loud "Beware of Bill, the most powerful and dangerous creature I've ever encountered. Whatever you do, never let him enter your mind" and the shadow of Bill went inside of Stan's mind. Mabel grabbed the journal out of Dipper's hand and continued reading "It is possible to follow the demon into the person's mind and prevents his chaos. Two must simply recite this incantation". We're in a circle and I said to them "Okay everyone put your hand on his head. Dipper and I will say the incantation together. Are you guys ready?" They nodded their heads, putting their hands on Stan's head and so Dipper and I started the incantation "Videntus omnium. Magister mentium. Magnesium ad hominem. Magnum opus. Habeas corpus! Inceptus Nolanus overrates! Magister Mentium! Magister Mentium! MAGISTER MENTIUM!" We all black out but we woke up found ourselves inside of Stan's mind, Dipper notice something is wrong with me and Mabel said to us "Remember everyone, we've got to look out for the triangle guy". Bill said "Yeah, look out for the triangle guy!" After Mabel came out where she came from and he looking at us said "Ah, Stan's family, we meet at last! Pine Tree, Shooting Star, Question Mark and of course my future queen" and I looked confused said "Future Queen?" Bill said to me "Oh, yes, my future queen! For thirty years, you're going to be the new queen!" I asked "What are you talking about?"

Bill noticed my eyes are turning golden and said "Your eyes so beautiful when they're golden, my queen...Ha Ha Ha!" Dipper asked "What do you want with our uncle's mind?!?" Bill said "Just the code to the old man's safe. Inside of the Mystery Shack is a maze of a thousand doors representing your uncle's memories! In one of them is a memory of him inputting the code! I just need to find it and Gideon will pay me handsomely" and Mabel said to him "Not if we stop you first!" So, we ran after him and we stopped him and he lost the combination door into the bottomless pit. Bill is pissed off with us but before he's going to attacking us, he putting me in the cage to making me watching him attacking Mabel and Soos. Dipper said to us after he got me out of that cage "Guys, I've just learn that you can conjure whatever you wanted to be in Stan's mind!" We finally defeated Bill in Stan's mind until he looking at me and said "I'll see you in your mindscape, my Queen...Ha Ha Ha!" Dipper, Soos, Mabel and I were finally woken up, we also had Gideon in jail for being a fraud and lying to the people in Gravity Falls, Stan got his Mystery Shack back.

Dipper and Mabel were playing with Soos with water gun wars, Stan and I were walking downstairs and Stan said "I need you to get some sleep because you look pale, Lynn", I said "But Stan, I'm not that---" and he caught me in his arms carry me to my room and cover me up with a blanket. Stan smile and said to me "Good night, Lynn. Sleep well and see you in the morning, Lynn" and he kiss on my forehead. So, Stan brought Dipper third journal with him down to the basement and looking at all three journals, he mumbled to himself 'I finally can get you out of that portal once and for all. You're coming home, brother'.

(1,026 words)