Heaven in hell

"Wait right here."

Blitzo smiled as he hopped up off of the bed and made his way to the bathroom attached to the princes' chambers. The room was large with high ceilings, and it smelled of lavender and vanilla. The walls had constellations drawn about as they seemed to be floating on their own. He began to run a nice warm bath with bubbles and salts. He knew that the prince enjoyed baths, but with Blitzo there as well, it would make it 5x better.

Stolas watches him leave the room and takes a moment to process their special moment. Blitzo loves him! Blitzo loves him! He's never experienced such powerful, pure, unadulterated love before. This is what he was searching for; this is why he has suffered, and this is all he'll ever want from now on. He tries to calm himself down and just sit there and process these emotions, but it's all just so much to take in, yet he can't help but just bask in them.

Large white candles were scattered across the rim of the grand bathtub. Blitzo searched the room for a box of matches to light them. Scraping the match against his horns to light it, he lit the candles one by one. The tub was nearing its capacity, so he turned the handle to shut off the water. Everything was perfect, the atmosphere, the scents.

stolas sat on the bed still. He came out and grabbed both of his hands carefully.

"Okay, come with me."

Stolas takes his hands, still in a state of disbelief over the events that just happened. He can't believe that Blitzo loves him. His heart is full, bursting at the seams with pure, raw emotions. His whole entire life is suddenly perfect. There's a smile on his face so wide and bright that it could turn the saddest of people happy, all the while he follows Blitzo with his own hand in his. How could he possibly be happier?

"Okay, I'm following you."

A smile played on the face of blitzo as he proudly showed him the bath. It was a romantic set, very fairytale-esque.

"I thought we could... make this like a date. A proper one.."

His mind flashed back to the terrible night at ozzies.

"Oh... oh my."

He's awestruck at the display he sees before him. It's so beautiful. He feels his heart skip a beat as his smile widens, the look of happiness he was sporting before completely replaced by one of the most genuine, pure, and deep love and adoration. He takes in the moment, and then he looks to Blitzo with an even larger smile. His whole world lit up with just how much Blitzo loves him.

"This is for us?"

He says, in utter amazement.

"Oh, I almost forgot!"

The imp skitterd down the hall into the kitchen, grabbing two glasses and a bottle of champagne.

"Of course, there needs to be champagne to make it an official date."

He teased as he popped open the bottle with his tail and poured them each a glass.

Stolas takes the glass from Blitzo, his beak curving up in a massive smile. This is too good to be true. Blitzo must love him even more than he could ever imagine right now. He's just stunned at the gesture. The entire bath is beautiful, and all the little details are perfect. He raises his glass to Blitzo and smirks a little.

"To us."

He says and takes a sip from the glass of champagne, his eyes lighting up at the taste in his mouth, his smile growing even wider still.

"To us."

Blitzo says as he takes a sip before setting the glass aside and climbing up on a stool to be closer to stolas' height. A gentle hand unties the red satin robe that the prince was wearing and pulls it off of his shoulders.

He watches as Blitzo unties the robe off of him, feeling the cold air hit his body, feeling vulnerable. He had never been so close to anyone before. He'd never been so vulnerable before. He's just so in awe at Blitzo's care for him. He feels like he might cry again, but these are tears of joy this time. He stares down into Blitzo's eyes as his robe fell onto the floor, their eyes still locked on one another. He's just so taken with everything. This truly is heaven in hell.

Blitzo got off of the stool and reached for the hand of the prince. He delicately leads him into the bath, allowing him to sink in the warm water and bubbles.

Stolas sinks into the bath, the warm water wrapping around him and soothes him. He stares up at Blitzo, his heart fluttering fast. This really is happening. He really does love him, and now he's here in the bath with him, and he's happy. He smiles softly up at him.

"Thank you... this is... this is wonderful."

Stolas says, trying to express in this moment, his gratitude.

"This is... truly perfect."

The next one in was blitzo, in one hand he held the glass and in the other was stolas' hand.

He smiled up at him, love and passion in his eyes.

"This is a night for us. A night to be together. Here with one another. And if you don't mind, me pampering you alllllll night long."

Stolas nods, gently grasping his hand as he entered the bath. This is truly a night they can spend together, alone, just the two of them, there's nothing else in the way. He feels a feeling of utter ecstasy wash over him as these emotions, thoughts, and feelings fill his mind and body, he starts to feel so overwhelmed at everything Blitzo has done for him, by the time Blitzo finishes his words, Stolas is already overcome with a soft smile, full of love and affection.

"You've really done this for me?"

He whispers.

"Yes. You. And only you. My love~"

Stolas stares into his eyes, the love and joy swelling up inside him as tears of happiness start to form in his eyes once again. This is truly a night worth remembering; he's never felt a feeling like it before. This kind of love is the purest he's ever felt, and he feels so loved.

"I'm so glad I'm with you..."

He whispers, closing his eyes, a few tears rolling down his cheeks.

"This is just... I can't even begin to describe how much this means to me..."

"I think I can get a picture of it."

He teased as he scooted in closer to the prince. His arms wrapped around his waist as he stared in his eyes.

Stolas feels Blitzo's arms wrap around him, his heart fluttering. He's already starting to relax, the warmth of the bath and the warmth of Blitzo's arms around him, the two of them embracing is so calming and relaxing.

"You truly know exactly what I need... this... this is perfect..."

He whispers, kissing Blitzo on the lips before leaning back, a smile still plastered across his face.

"Enough talk. I want that pretty little mouth back."

He reached his neck up and kissed the prince deeply, with love and with passion.

Stolas lets out a soft gasp as Blitzo kisses him, his eyes flickering open a little as he blushes a bright pink. Blitzo's passion and need is strong, and Stolas can feel it, and feels compelled to give into the kiss completely, letting himself go, letting himself feel all this love they're sharing in this moment. But his heart is filled with so much happiness, he's just so in love with how in sync they are. He kisses him back just as lovingly and passionately, holding him close.

The breath of blitzo picked up as he began to full on makeout with the prince. Lustfull eyes boaring into one another. He didn't want to let go from the kiss, their mouths locked onto one another, but he knew that stolas needed a moment to breath, Blitzo was often an aggressive kisser and he knew this.

Stolas let's his eyes stay open as they make out, just looking into Blitzo's eyes, the passion in Blitzo's eyes driving him mad. After a few moments of making out, Stolas pulls back slightly.

"That was..."

He whispers, his head feeling light as his heart pounds hard like the wings of an eagle, it felt incredible, just the passion and love and lust he just shared with Blitzo, it was all so powerful. Blitzo really just knew how to make him feel alive, like a whole new demon.

(1449 words)