093. bunker invasion

Start from the beginning

"I'm shutting this down. I promised Dean--"

"Eh, hello?" Rowena cuts Sam off. "Anyone want to tell me what's going on?"

"No." Sam, Ophelia, and Cas chorus.

"What about her?" Cas asks.

"Guess." Sam says.

"I'd be happy to kill her, she just called me a fish." Cas says.

"I could see it." Billy shrugs and Cas looks at him offended. "Gee. Sensitive much?" He mumbles.

"What about Dean?" Cas asks.

"We, uh... we should be able to track him. I lojacked the Impala a few weeks back just in case. Here." Sam pulls his phone out and Cas and Billy look at the map on the screen with a flashing dot to show where the Impala is.

An email notification pops up and Sam clicks on it, seeing it's from Charlie. Sam reads the message before downloading the document that's attached.

"Is this what I think it is?" Sam asks, showing Rowena the document.

"Oh, that little minx. She's cracked the code." Rowena smirks.

"Can you read the Book of the Damned with this?" Sam asks.

"Every last word." Rowena states. "We can cure the Mark of Cain."

"Cas, go find Dean, make sure he doesn't go too far off the reservation, okay?" Sam says.

"What are you doing?" Cas asks.

"I'm saving my brother."

"You told Dean--"

"I know what I told Dean. Cas, look, I've been the one out there, messed up and scared. And alone. And Dean--"

"He did whatever he could to save you."

"Yes. Him and Lissy. I mean, it's become a thing. I owe him this. I owe him everything. Look, I know he pretends he can ride the mark out, but you and I know the truth. We know what happens if we don't cure him. We both know where that road ends."

"Black eyes and blood."

"Yes. Go. Find him. Keep him safe."

"Okay." Cas leaves.

"Ooh, I do love a bit of intrigue." Rowena says.

"Right, less talk, more translating. Go." Sam orders.

"About that. I said I can read the book, never said I would." Rowena says.

"We had a deal." Sam says.

"We did, we do. And it's time you held up your end. I want my son dead." Rowena states.

"Rowena, after--"

"Now." She cuts Sam off. "Once I cast the spell -- and you need me to cast that spell -- who knows what'll happen."

Sam hits his hand against the table.

"I don't have time for this!" He yells.

"Right, you don't! Your brother's a walkin' freakin' time bomb, and the clock, she's a ticking. So you will kill my son, and you will do it my way, now!" Rowena screams.

~ ~ ~

Sam went to kill Crowley, leaving the three teenagers with Rowena.

Ophelia is sitting on the floor in a more secluded area and Nathan walks over. He sits in front of her, resting a hand on her shin.

"It's not your fault. Or Sam or Larissa's." Nathan tells her.

"Well, maybe you should mention that to my dad. He does want us dead after all." Ophelia mutters.