🌧✨️Jack - Leaving for Tour

As Jack folded his t-shirts and stuffed them into his duffel bag, you sat on the bed, watching him silently. He glanced up at you, noticing the sadness etched onto your face.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concern lacing his voice.

"I'm just going to miss you so much," you replied softly.

He paused and walked over to you, placing a hand on your shoulder. "I'll miss you too, but we'll stay in touch. We'll FaceTime every day and text constantly." He said, trying to make eye contact but sadly failed.

You looked up at him, tears brimming in your eyes. "It's not the same. I just wish you weren't going away for so long."

He kneeled down next to you and took your hand in his. "I know it's hard, but this tour is important for our band. We'll be playing in so many new cities and meeting so many new people. We'll come back stronger and better than ever."

You nodded, but Jack could tell you were still worried. He leaned in and kissed your hand. "Hey, don't worry. I promise to come back to you, and we'll have all our time together."

You smiled, feeling slightly better. "Okay, I'll try not to worry too much."

Jack sat down next to you, his hand still holding yours. "I know this isn't easy for you. It's not easy for me either. But we'll make it work, okay? We've done it before."

You nodded, tears now freely flowing down your face. "I know. I just hate that you have to go away for so long. What if something happens to you and I can't be there?"

He leaned in and wiped away your tears with his thumb. "Hey, don't think like that. I'll be fine. I promise. And if anything happens, you can always call me. I'll be there for you, no matter what."

You gave Jack a small smile, grateful for his reassurance. "Okay. I'll try to be strong. I just hate that we have to be apart."

He pulled you into his arms, hugging you tightly. "Me too. But we'll make it through this. And when I come back, we'll have so much to catch up on."

You looked up at him, your eyes searching his hazel ones. "I just wish you didn't have to go. I wish we could stay together all the time."

Jack chuckled and brushed a strand of hair from your face, his gaze never leaving yours. "I wish that too. But sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do. And sometimes we have to be apart from the people we love. But that doesn't mean we love each other any less."

You smiled, feeling a sense of comfort wash over you. "You're right. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you."

He kissed you softly, pulling back to look at you once again. "You'll never have to find out. I'll always be here for you."

As you helped Jack finish packing, you made your way to the airport. The car ride was filled with silence, the weight of the impending separation heavy on your hearts.

At the airport, you hugged each other tightly, not wanting to let go. "I'll miss you so much," you whispered into his ear.

"I'll miss you too. But we'll be together soon," Jack replied, his voice full of conviction.

Letting go of Jack, you watched him until he disappeared from your sight, your heart heavy with emotion. The next few months would be tough, but you knew that your love was strong enough to overcome any distance.

*-----------------------------------------------------------*

Bit sad :( it's not fun being apart from someone you care about.

Love you all, hug a friend, drink water, touch grass, AND remember to take care of yourself!

You are loved, and I hope you will have an amazing week!

-T ❤️