Chapter 209: What is this power?

Mu Yi Fan wanted to find out, but Mu Yue Cheng’s office door was closed all the time.

It was not until after dinner that the door of the room was opened.

However, the person who came out was the sergeant beside Mu Yue Cheng. After coming out, he immediately closed the office door.

Mu Yi Fan didn’t know what Mu Yue Cheng was doing inside. He couldn’t wait outside the door all the time, so he took his son to the downstairs canteen for dinner.

After supper, Mu Yue Cheng’s office door was still closed.

Trouble man had to take his son back to the room to take a bath, but just after he went to take off his coat for the child, suddenly heard some voices faintly heard outside the window recently.

This is the 80th floor. Besides, it is equipped with soundproof glass windows, and if he can hear the noise outside. That means the noise outside is very loud. Otherwise, if sound can’t get through it, you won’t know what happened.

Mu Yi Fan went to the window, opened the window, and immediately heard a man’s anxious roar, “Zhan Nan Tian, what do you want to do? Isn’t there a temporary truce between our two families? What do you mean by hurting people now? Do you know that the Second Young Master of our family was upgrading. If you disturb him now, you will kill him at any time. ”

Zhan Nan Tian?

Mu Yi Fan was stunned. The voice was so small that it came out of the speaker.

He looked out of the window and saw the image of Zhan Nan Tian on the big screen TV of the opposite building.

“This… What’s the matter?”

Mu Yi Fan couldn’t figure out for a moment what happened and how Zhan Nan Tian would appear on the big screen.

Mu Qing Tian on the bed heard the sound, quickly climbed out of the bed, dragged the stool to the window with short legs, then climbed up the stool, and immediately saw Zhan Nan Tian on the opposite large screen sneering.

The whole gloomy smile is a little different from that of the Zhan Family.

Survivors walking around the opposite building have stopped because of the video.

They wanted to come out and breathe when the sun went down and the temperature was not so hot. They didn’t expect to see such a video.

Zhan Nan Tian on the big screen unleashed the ability to attack Mu Yi Hang without saying a word.

When it was put here, the picture on the large screen was divided into two parts, half of which was shot in front of Zhan Nan Tian, and the other half was shot in the team of Mu Yi Hang.

“Come on, everyone, protect the Second Young Master.”

Many people have used their powers to block Zhan Nan Tian’s fire attack. However, Zhan Nan Tian’s power is higher than that of all the people on the scene. A fire almost pierced the tree wall, earth wall and gold shield that were built by the powers in front of Mu Yi Hang.

Some people were taking the opportunity to move Mu Yi Hang and run.

Then, Zhan Nan Tian unleashed another fire, broke through the layers of protection, hit Mu Yi Hang and hit the three powers who moved Mu Yi Hang.

All of a sudden, three people screamed, and the others pulled Mu Yi Hang away from them.

The three powers hit by different fire are like being poured with gasoline. In an instant, the whole person is burned. Although the water system powers immediately use the powers to throw water off their heads, they can’t put out the weird color fire on them.