Chapter 195: My wife gave it to me

“He will agree.” Zhan Bei Tian affirmed.

His grandfather was soft with his great grandchild now, so he will be soft with him and Mu Yi Fan in the future.

Mu Yi Fan sighed sadly: “Maybe, I don’t know when I can nod my head. By the way, how did your grandfather determine the relationship between us? Did Zhan Nan Tian really go back and tell your grandfather about us?

“That’s what Uncle Cai said. Uncle Cai knows about us.”

“Now that your grandfather knows about us, what about your parents?”

“They don’t know yet.”

Mu Yi Fan let out a sudden giggle.

Zhan Bei Tian raised his eyebrows: “What was that giggle for?”

“I used to be very worried about what your family would say after they find out about us. When your grandpa asked me, I felt very nervous. But after that, I found that I was relieved at last and never had to worry that they would find out about us again.”

Zhan Bei Tian wiped his lips and smiled, “Tomorrow I’ll take my son to see you.”

“Well, I haven’t seen him for many days. I miss him very much. When I went to look for supplies, I found some toys especially for him. When he comes tomorrow, he will play with them. Now that your grandpa already knows about us, I will quicken my pace to let my dad know about us, too.”

Mu Yi Fan never thought that the next morning, at breakfast, Mu Yue Cheng had suggested that he bring the baby mother back for them to see.

Mu Yi Fan almost choked to death when she heard this, “Dad, you sure as I take the kid… Where’s the mother coming to see you? ”

Mu Yue Cheng said, “I thought last night that it was time for you to get married and settle down. You can’t always run out every time you came back looking for supplies. So, whatever the identity of the other party, it’s my grandson’s mother. We have to see her before we can judge whether he’s fit to live with you. I’ll start with her. To affirm that if she is too bad in character, I will never agree with you two to be together.”

In fact, he thought Zhao Yi Xuan was right last night.

His eldest son now has bone cancer. Whether he can cure it is still unknown.

If anything happens, but the eldest son has not enjoyed the family happiness after he got married because of his obstruction, he will surely feel uncomfortable if he goes on like this, besides the fact that his grandson is still so small, he really needs to be taken care of in case something happens to Mu Yi Fan.

So, he thought, as long as the woman’s character and reputation were not bad, he would tolerate it and think nothing of her family status in B City, believing that others would not dare to chew their tongues in front of the Mu Family.

“His conduct is absolutely good.” Mu Yi Fan doesn’t like to be told that men are bad.

“I hope so.” Mu Yue Cheng frowned visibly. “Now that I have agreed to see her, you can bring her to me sometime.”

Mu Yi Fan hesitated and said, “That’s Dad, it’s not that I don’t bring him to see you, but that he’s a little special.”

“I know, you said that yesterday.”

“And he’s a very special person, probably not like what you think… That’s it.” Mu Yi Fan drew a gourd shape in the air with his hands.

Mu Yue Cheng wondered, “What do you mean by this gesture?”