Chapter 28

Spelling mistakes
Enjoy
_______________________________________
Another time of the past

Hey bakugou-kun,i'm going to ask you a question,so you better answer it without me making you.

Go o-on.

Nice.Well what do you think about your life and this world.You do really have an amaizing quirk.You can be a strong hero if you'd go to UA,but i dont think it would change anything.You arent strong even if you go to UA and train.You still wont be perfect.You can tell  just by looking at you.

Wh..What do you..mean.Why wont i be perfect enough?Why should even believe you!?

Hey hey dont raise your voice at me.Beating a villian isnt easy as you think.Beating e villain needs to be strong really strong with skills,an useful strong quirk etc.But..

But?

But thats not enought to beat a villain.

Thats...thats bullshit!

I said to not raise your voice at me kid.I'm warning you so let me countinue.

F-fine.

Good.Well thats not enought beacuese to beat a villain its important to have these things.

Just get to the point.

Ugh fine.I just want you to get what i'm saying.

Well if you get to the point maybe i will understand.

Stupid brat.Today i wont do shit to you beacuese i promised to someone or even a week so you are lucky,just dont make me angry and wait.

Ok just..hurry i want to sleep.

Ok.Well as i said its really important to have these things but without IQ you cant beat a villain and you dont have that.If you had that you would probably escaped this place long time ago.Its not always with voilenc it need to use your brain too.Not sometimes but always beacuese thinking careful,plaining a plan and working on a team need to use your brain in really dangerous situation that can make you survive.Ofc with injuries but it doesnt metter if you survived.If you get out the situation alive it means you are a true,strong,clever hero that will save so many peoples lives from the darkness and pain that villains bring to all of them.
Even me.

Katsuki cant believe the words that just heard from the person that kidnapped and tortured him for so long and he still is stuck with him.He is just to shocked to talk.Why is this man torturing him just beacuese of what did his parents to him.They are dead so he should be glad,but no he isnt satisfied and decided to torture him until he is.

Why did you decided to become a bad guy?

Well i told you the-

NO THATS NOT THE ANSWER!IF THATS WAS THE ANSWER WHY WERENT YOU SATISFIED WHEN MY PARENTS DIED OR WHEN YOU SET MY HOUSE ON FIRE?YOU KIDDNAPED ME TO TORTURE ME SO YOU CAN BEAT ME UP UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED!

"..."

I see you have got nothing to say.I bet beacuese i'm right.

"..."

The man said nothing and then got up without saying any word and with a blank face leaving the room and locking the door.

A lone again...
.
.
.
Back to present

With izuku

Hey Aimi can we be in an oppsite teams this time?

Wha no!I want to be in the same team as you Midoriya!You are so strong and clever that i know i dont need to worry ,and you make me believe in my self and fight!Being with a team that you are not in i just..
i just lose hope and i will feel weak and unprotected!I need you Midoriya and you need me!If i go to another team you will realise it like i realised it when it was the first time we werent in the same team.

Well we were in different team the first time so if you realised it that time why didnt i?Well beacuese you are just a normal teammate and nothing else.No hard feelings okay.I'm not saying this to hurt you,but i'm saying this to make you uderstand that i see you just as a friend and a normal teammate like the others so sorry Ami.Today or even the others day for now one we are going to be in different teams.Its for your own good beacuese that is going to be in the future when we will be pro heros.We wont be in the same team.We wont be seeing ech-other like we always do,we wont hang out,talk in the phone,text each-other but we are going to be busy with wotk that we will not have a single minu-

OKAY OKAY i get it.I get it.Its okay if you had enough of me and dont wanting to be my friend anymore.if this makes you feel better i will do it just for you but you should know that we will hang out after school.

I'm not saying this beacuese i had enought of you.I'm saying this beacuese i care about you and i  dont mind to hang out after school.^why did i say i didnt mind!ugh i act to soft with Ami just to not hurt her!I should do something.^

Great lets gooo!

She is so tiring.

Well if she is tiring you should just shut her down like you just did now, but i cant call it a shut down.

WOHA ASAHI!W-when did you get here in the first place?!

I was here all the time leastening to you two talking.You just didnt notice me.Aimi was glaring at me too.its weird for you not to see that.She really looks ugly while glaring.

Clod as ever huh?Anyway!Why are you talking with me?Dont we hate each-other?

Well yea i suppos.

You suppos?!*sight*

Yea?

I'm getting tired of this new life at UA.

Same here.Well how about we let our past behinde and start something new together?

Something new?

Yea!We need to start become friends and know about each-other.Sometimes we are going to be teammates like we are classmates right?We get to know a lot cool things about each-other.

I dont know.Can...you know?Let me think about it?

Yea sure i can understand how you feel.

Hah great thank you Asahi.

Well we dont have time.We have to go.

Y-yea.

Hey you idiots get over here!We dont have time!

Yes teacher*****.
(I cant believe you guys still havent found a name for her.😤)
.
.
.
__________________________________________
1038 words

Hi guys!I hope you all had a great day.Sorry for making this chapter short!I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
Well bye for know and lets see again next saturday!