Chapter 2

WARNING!
SPELLING MISTAKES
___________________________________________

Izukus pov

Well now its been 9 years of getting bullied of my own that was supost to be with me.Its the one and the only my childhood friend kacchan!He has been bullying me since we find out about if we have quirk or not.He beats me up like everyday at school even when we played as kids.I would alwas go to home beat up and my mom alwas tells me to not hang out with him.She even started a fight with kacchans mom now they dont talk to ech-other anymorw its been 5 years since the fight and they sill hasent talked.Well they will soon beacuese auntie called mom and told her to have dinner to make things like it was and if the everyrhing goes normal they will hang out together.Kacchans dad isnt home he is everytime in bissnes trips kacchan loves his dad more that his mom.Eh anyway les get back to the present time when i am at school and kacchan its bulling me again in the lunch time.How anoying he doesnt even let me eat and gets my money thats why i am alwas prepered i alwas have food with me when kacchan gets my money.

Hey you stupid nerd give me you money if you dont want to get hurt.-says kacchan

Here kacchan.

Heh thanks bich.-says kacchans friend

Did i say you to talk or curse at him?-says kacchan

Well for you all to know kacchan never lets anyone to curse or to bully me ita only him he dosnt want anyone to do that only him,and that made me to have a crush on him and i still have.
I never dared to tell him my true feeling or it would get wors he is even a playboy and he can play with my feelings like they are nothing.

S-sorry-says kacchans friend

Good.Bye deku~.-sayz kacchan

Oh god i love when he says my name like that it gets me truned one.Ugh i am simping like a girl right now.
.
.
.
After school

Hah i am happy that today kacchan didnt beat me up!i can go home without mom geting worried.

Mhh~ ugh~  uhhh~.i heard moans and they were coming from the left i go to check just when i saw shoced kacchan giving a blow job to the friend that crused at me at the luch time.

You being such a good boy katsuki~.

Mhh~

Shit.He grabs kacchans hair and makes him go even harder and faster abusing his throat while moaning and sucking hard too making kacchans friends dick twching.

Oh god no.Why kacchan why did you let him do that to you.I want to be the only one see the face that you make when you are feeling good while doing something like that.I can give you something,i have a big fat cock just for you and its untouched.
Ugh dont worry kacchan you will teast my cock soon.
_________________________________________________
505 words