Chapter 27

Spelling mistakes
Enjoy
____________________________________________
Another moment of the past

Wake up sleepy head!~We have guests today sooo i decided to make you like my friend that is living with me.A roommate!
So wake up!I need to get you ready and if you try to escape with their help i will kill you and them.Or just make them kill you and then i kill them.So you need to be careful.I will have my eyes on you.

Katsuki nods schared from him.Katsuki never was schared from anyone.He has never feelt fear,beacuese he was the one that made them feel fear.He was the hunter while the others were his prey,but that changed the day izuku got his quirk.Izuku made him look weak infront of everyone,and when katsuki gets the chance he makes these people that looks down on him suffer.
Now katsuki is just someones slave.He hope everyday for someone to come and save him,but 24/7 he is in a room locked with strange people that walk past the door of the room he is locked.He hears the same voices everyday,but they never entered the room he is,only the guy that kidnapped him and killed his family...

In present

Izukus pov

Another tiring day its just different this time.The training and the teacher.She is really different and gives us really great training and she isnt lazy.Still.I miss mr Azawa he is our dad afterall.
Right now i am walking to school alone beacuese i spend the night to my moms house and i got to walk alone.I really dont feel lonely.Its better i guess.I can think clear.Sometimes being alone isnt bad.Its just spending time with yourself,naping,reading,thinking etc.Everyone needs some time for their selfes and its really great for me being far away from Aimi,she is always with me,never letting go of me,acting like she is my girlfriend,getting jealous when another girl talks to me and entering my personal space.She is starting to get on my nerves.If she continues like this i am going to cut her contact with me untile she learns her mistakes she has done.For now i just should wait a little more.
As the cold wind runs in my face i start to remember what Asahi told me about my feelings for kacchan.(that was at chapter 25 in the end)Just remembering him my chest starts to get tight and not leting me breath.It hurts so much.Kacchan has been missing for 1 year and 2 months.They say that he is dead but they dont have any prove and me still beliving that he is still out there alive.
Out there..
    Somewere...
                 Alive....

Midoriya!!Good morning!!

The voice that called me broke me from my deep thoughts.That voice is a teen girl ,and the persons voice that i didnt want to talk to.Not really on the mood.

Good morning Aimi.You seem in a really good mood.Did something great happened?

Ohhh Midoriya!Such a caring and a clever boy you are!I'm so lucky to have you in my life!

As she says those lines i get anoyed and roll my eyes and truning around so she cant see me rolling my eyes.When she is in a good mood she becoms more anoying.

Can you just spill the tea please?-i ask nicely not sounding anoyed

Yea yea.First we need to go to school!

But Aimi,we are alerady at school.

WOHA!SO FAST!WELL I CAN TELL YOU AT THE LUNCH TIME MIDORIYA.Today we dont have the same classes,but we have training with teacher ****** that will teach us only this week.

I know i know.I think its better to not tell me.I have got things to do.Bye Aimi!See you after school! ^I hope not^.

Bye Midoriya!

As i walk away i sight and start running to my first class.
Today its going to be an anoying day.
.
.
.
Meanwhile with the pros!

No ones pove

Shota-san did you enter?

Shh!Dont talk and yes i did.Tell the others to get ready to attact when i say 3.Okay?

Why 3 shota-san?Thats lameee!

Dont tell me whats lame and what its not lame baka!

Ahhh dont call me a baka shota-san!You love this baka tho.~

CAN YOU TWO SHUT UP!WE ARE ON A MISSION TO SAVE A GIRL AND ALL YOU TWO DO IS FLIRT!!

Ow hawks!Dont scream they will hear you,and its not our fault that you are single hawks.

WHAT DID YOU SAY!?I'M NOT umm.... SINGLE!

haha even you know that you are single but you wont accept it hawks.So stupid of you.Now focus if you want us to focus.

A-ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL!!
.
.
.
Hey midnight did you saw anything from there?

No.Everything is blurry from here Enji.

Ugh we need te find an easy way to enter.

There is no reasion to enter without any actions.We need action!

You idiot we need to know where they are keeping Eri!

Ohh so the girl name is Eri.What a cute name.

Ugh i cant with you.

What did i do!?

You did what you just did now.

That doesnt even make sense.

Hey Enji! Shota was able to enter the villains base.He just needs to finde were they are keeping Eri.

Great.I really said i didnt know were she is but as i am seeing from the cameras(one of the heros hacked the cameras so Enji can see at the cameras.The place that you can see the cameras are outside the base so it was easy to get into the room and hack them.) The room is underneath,to the left then you have just to walk and turn to the right to the right again  and then...
Who...who is that?

What do you mean Enji?

Hawks i think there is someone else in front of the room they are keeping Eri.I cant really see who that is but it seems a person tied to a chair.

Eh?Enji we need te check that room too,but before that we need to save Eri.

You are right Midnight so we are sending some pros to get Eri and you and hawks are going to the room to see who that person is.You guys probably need a flashlight beacuese its to dark and just by the light of the camera i cant see any lambs there.Just be careful.Me and the others will look so there wont be any villains.

Okay Enji.Hawks where are you know.^Damn this place is huge as hell i am surprised that Enji cloud finde where they are keeping Eri-n.^

I am waiting for you behind the base beacuese i found a way to enter inside.

Okay i am coming then.Enji be careful.

Okay now we better hurry i dont think we have much time left.

Yes!
.
.
.
With the villains!

Mr.Shigaraki are you feeling odd?

Yea how do you know that?

I am feeling the same.I think something will happen.

You think so?

Mhm.

Well the heros are attacking.To save Eri.

You know and you are so clam about it?

Well i have a plan to keep Eri in our hands without fighting them.
*Smirk*

Dont tell me i know what you have planed.

Oh yea you know.

*Sight*I cant believe it.

Hah its going to be so much fun when i see what will they do!
.
.
.
_________________________________________
1242 words

Guys.

I know that you all have waited but i have my reasions.The main reasion is just me being lazy and hating my story but thank you for 12.7k special.I really regret for not posting,but i will try to do my best to not be lazy.I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the spelling mistakes.