Chapter 26

10.2k special
Spelling mistakes
Enjoy
_________________________________________________
Bakugous pov
1 year ago situation

Its all blurry.There are people that are talking but i cant see their looks.How do they look?I cant see shit,everything is blurry.
and i think i'm going to pass out...
.
.
.
Morning time!!

Ughhn my head.I think i hit it pretty hard.I cant remember shit from yesterday.Just as i open my eyes the suns light hits my eyes making me close them fast.O-ow!

You finally woke up.

Just when i heard the voice i regonizet who that person is.That made me open my eyes quickly.I look at him with fear that he can see throught my eyes.

Hey hey.Dont get schared.I will do nothing to you if you behave.Its really easy.I have told you so many times its been a month or two.You never know *smirk*.

Just let me go...

No and i have told you the reasion so many times.Dont make me say it again,just beacuese you are dumb and forget things easily.

I dont..

Hah if you dont then tell me the reasion and my backstory.I have said both of them many times so you should know right?Or you werent paying any attention?Well i am going to find it now.If you dont know then i'm giving you a punishment or my surprize punishment that i have for you and only you~.

Grrrrrr!

Now now now.Dont grr at me if you want an easy punishment.

"..."

Thats what i thought.Now start i dont have all day.

^I guess i dont have another chooise.^
Well your reasion beggins when you-----
.
.
.
Present time!!

3d persons pov

As all the students in class 2-A are sitted in their sits they are only waiting the teacher that will give them lession.That is the teacher in class 2-B,that isnt coming.They all had and still are  waiting for him and it has been 40 or 50 minutes of them waiting and not wanting to get in trouble.
All of them are whispering to ech-other so they can hear someones footsteps walking by their door.Just when kaminari Denki got up from his seat beacuese he was bored and cloud not keep waiting anymore the door opened making him freez just to see e woman with the best body and face.Everyone was shocked to see the woman that they didnt know she excited until know.Izuku Midoriya just by looking at her for 1 seckond he cloud tell she isnt a hero and has never seen her around UA or even with the teachers.Izuku knows to damn much toooooo muchhhhh that you cant even think  how much.

Hello students.She speaks with a low and a soft voice

Hello!They all screamed at once.

You probably know just by my looks that i'm not a hero or a teachers friend.I got this job just for the week your teacher is gone and i will never step at UA ever again.

^i knew it^.Izuku said in his mind

Yea i'm not a hero and i dont have a quirk too.

*gasp*You are quirkless they all say in the same time shocked as ever that a  person without a quirk is accepted at UA to teach the future heros.

How did they let you g-get in?-iida asked

I got in beacuese i'm really smart that i can read peoples next move just for a seckond,i take notes at heros.Everything about every single hero in japan or should i say even villains?

WHAT!?YOU EVEN TAKE NOTES TO VILLAINS!?THATS MEAN THERE ARE EVERY INFORMATION FOR EVERY SINGLE VILLAIN IN JAPAN AND EVEN ALL FOR ONE AND SHIFARAKI!?HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO DO THAT!?-they all say in the same time again

Please dont shout.Yea even all for one and shigaraki.The heros will take all of my notes for villains and for their selfs that i have took and i will never be able to step in UA again.So i hope we can get alonge and i give you all the best training ever.I cant believe i forgot to tell you all that i can fight too and i'm really fast so dont worry for thinking that i wont be able to help.For every mistakes you guys make i will explain to you all how to do it right so good luck.

(I didnt write her name beacuese i'm to lazy to search for japan names for woman so you can comment for her name what should it be.Good luck for finding a name for her.)
.
.
.
Shota-san you ready to go?-Hizashi says

I will be ready if you shut your mouth for a seckond.

Heyyy!!Come one i know you love when i talk.You like to hear my voice.~So dont lie to yourself saying no~.

Grrrrr.

Now now now shota-san dont be a dog or i will not give you kisses!

Fine.Lets go before i punch you in the face.

Yea yea i know you will never do that to me shota-san.~

Are you two done flirting we need to go.-hawks says

We arent flirting!-Azawa says

Haha you are red like a mad man shota-san.~So cute of you~

(Hizashi × shota>>>>)

You done?-hawks says

Yea we are done hawks!-Hizashi says

Great we need to save a kid so you two better be serious and dont fucking flirt and be lovely dovely with ech-other when we all are in a fight.

We really do that?-hizashi asks

Yea i didnt say it for no reasion.-hawks says

Hehe true.Lets go shota-san♡.

Ugh i hate my life.-Azawa says

No you dont.You love it beacuese i'm in it~.-hizashi says

You!
.
.
.
With the villains
Its a night.A really dangerous night that the villains can feel that something will happen but still they dont care beacuese no matter what, they will destroy everything that will stop them and the firsts ones are the heros that the villains want to destroy.Agh they are so annoying!Villains says.Thats a normal word that all villains says ususally.Still the same for the l.o.v but they are diffrent.They all are not schared of death or heros.
Now in the moment they are just having their usually time with the odd feeling that isnt letting them breath but they still ingore it.

Hey kurogiri are you done with the food?I bet the boy is starving i didnt give him food for a week.I dont want him dead "still".

Yea prefect timing.

Great and tell shigaraki that i will be in the basemente with the boy.

Okay heres the food.

Thanks now if you can tell dabi and toga to shut the fuck up before i go and beat them up.

Mmm okay.

The man walks to the basemente to were the boy he will give the food is.

You awake?

"..."

I see that you are.I brought you food.Eat it or you know what happens.

"..."

oh right you are tided to the chair so you cant move.Silly me.Well before i untie you i will put a shock collar on you and a new and stronge one.Well i know i put it around here hmmm... oh here it is well how does it look?Cool heee?It maches you like a pomeranian you are.You know you are like my pet and i didnt expect that you have been for a year know.Its so great.If you dont eat the food
or when i get back and i dont see you eating it or that you have eaten it you will be shocked with the colar or you will be sucking my dick for the whole night without any breaks.Unerstoond?

*Nod*

Great.See your again for some minutes Katsuki Bakugou.
.
.
.
________________________________________
1179 words

Sorry for not posting guys i have been busy and stresed and tired.My head hurts so it was kinda hard to write.I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thank you all for 10.2k special it makes ne so happy.Have a good day.
you all