Epilouge

September 1, 2017
19 Years Later

Platform 9 3/4 was Harry smiled at her shining blue eyes and dark hair which was held up be her wand with an amethyst gem in its handle. James Sirius Potter, the second eldest laughed, "He only might be in Slytherin." 

Albus Severus Potter stopped to retie his shoe, Isabella joined him.
"What if I am put in Slytherin?" He aksed.
"Then Slytherin will have two Potters, both amazing in their ways." Isabella told her brother, "Besides you were named after a Slytherin."
"Your sister is right." Harry smiled. "I'll take it from here. She smiled and ruffled Albus' hair. 

"Albus Severus Potter, you were named after two headmasters at Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was the bravest man I ever knew." Harry told his son, "If it really bothers you and matters, the Sorting Hat does take your choice into account."
"It does?" asked Albus.
"It did for me." Harry answered giving him a hug.
The train whistle blew, it was time to go. The youngest Potter, Lily Luna waved to her siblings. Ron and Hermione gave a final hug to their daughter Rose while Hugo stood next to his Aunt Ginny. 
And even Draco and his wife Astoria were bidding their son Scorpius farewell.

"Write to me." Albus said to his father.
"Of course, James no more trouble." Harry said to the boy in question hanging out the door with an innocent face.
"Come on Isabella."
"Isabella!" Harry caught his eldest daughter before she boarded the train. "Isabella Riddle would have been proud."
"She's in the stars right?" 
"She will always be in our hearts." Harry gave his daughter a hug and bid her farewell. The train began to pick up speed as it left the station. Harry's scar hadn't pained him in nineteen years. 
All was well.

The End