Wǒ de Huxian

The bright side of all this mess is that, in the end, I was able to make a pretty good enough recovery in the least amount of days expected and thus, I could return back to the Undertaker's parlor where I finally went back to work and studying. It wasn't for too long, obviously, as I then had to pack up and go to Weston, but hey, Hail the Undertaker and his relations there, otherwise I have no idea how I could just come and go out of the College with little to no effort whatsoever.

"Hey... Undertaker. I was wondering something, if you don't mind me saying it out loud." I muttered, shifting on my feet, waiting for the train to arrive at the train station.
"And what ever could that be, dearie?" a widening grin plastered itself on his face.
"Adrian Crevan... It is your name, isn't it? But you never tell anyone your true name, nor does anyone ever address you as anything else other than by your career's name. Why is that? It's a... A really nice name." I spoke awkwardly, unsure of the proper words to choose.
"Now, now, aren't you a very curious one, little fox? It couldn't possibly be that you want to address me any differently than anyone else, could it?" his soft chuckle was met with silence for a few seconds.
"In fact, it is the truth. I do want to call you by your name. Whether it is your real one, a nickname, or something completely fabricated, I'd much rather call you by your name than a job. You are not defined as a mortician, no matter how much you want to. It'd be really weird if people on the streets would just call me something like... Doctress all the time!" I exclaimed, eye-ing him with faux confidence, which, in turn, made those giggles turn into louder chuckles.
"Very well, very well, you may call you as you wish, I mind naught. Now, off you go, find yourself a nice seat by the window and may you have no difficulty with your classes." the man ushered me inside the train, but just before I left, I quickly turned to look at him with worry in my eyes.
"I, uh... You said you know the Principal. Do you think that... If I may have done something bad... Or, not done, but have been unintentionally implicated in something bad... That I may still be able to graduate somehow?"  I asked him in a shushed voice.
"Don't you worry about such trivialties, my dear! If you need to hide a body, you know you can always count on me!" he laughed, and though it wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear, it somehow calmed me down enough to let out an amused chuckle as well.
"That's good to know. Thank you... Adrian. I'll see you soon." and with a nod of goodbye and a quick hug, I rushed inside and, thankfully, actually got the nice seat by the window.

Returning at Weston was, at first, a rather anxious experience, but as soon as I went inside my bedroom, as soon as I went to take a relaxing walk by the Gazebo and saw the Prefects so leisurely chatting and drinking lemonade, as per usual, I could let out a sigh of relief and join them. All of a sudden, being in their company, all my worries vanished altogether and I could lean back into Edgar's shoulder and enjoy the song that Cheslock was playing on the flute. Maurice brought some really nice strawberry cakes, Clayton continuously dusts around the place and Edward... Poor Edward looks as uncomfortable being there with me present as always. Poor boy.

At last, the peace finally settled over everyone at Weston and things were looking greater than every. Even, thanks to some renowned doctors and specialists, we were able to attend medical classes and lectures extracurricular from the actual courses, and it finally felt like I was able to accomplish something whenever questions were asked and I knew how to answer to so many of them, whilst many of my fellow colleagues had no idea whatsoever. 
Finally, the many hours and days spent learning by Undertaker about human anatomy and physiology were paying off. It was, by far, one of the greatest feelings there were... And I have to say, I was actually enjoying this College environment very much, especially because most of the people I would hang out with were very friendly and didn't really bother with getting inside your business and annoying you.

Now that the Easter holidays were quickly approaching, everyone was pretty much vibrating with excitement, wanting to go home to their parets and celebrate the family holidays... And sweet Edgar even invited me to party at his family. I wonder, can I really refuse him? Maybe not. I couldn't.
Likewise, Edward had to invite me, albeit, extremely awkwardly, on Lizzy's behalf, to come over for the holidays, or at least meet at Ciel's, should he have an Easter Ball or something. Once again, the invitation was gracefully accepted.