Odd one out

Peace quickly settled in London as soon as the Jack the Ripper murders ceased completely, and most would call this a majour success and reason to celebrate. Well, I had other reason to be happy, for the first time in ages, and that is...

"Well, my darling, would you look what I've brought here?" the Undertaker waltzed into the parlor as I was pretty-ing up a corpse.
"Uhm...A scoll? Are you going to speak up some ancient incantation and summon a dragon or something?" I chuckled, brushing the corpse's hair.
"Let's see what happens...Dear Mr. Adrian Crevan, we are delighted to inform you that you have been accepted into Weston College, as a part of the Purple House, for your third year of study. A private room has been arranged for you and is awaiting you at your earliest convenience. We wish you a successful College year filled with accomplishments and knowledge enrichening....What do you say, Kat?" the silver haired man giggled, making me frown and stand up, looking at him with a confused expression.
"Adrian Crevan...? You don't mean...?" I muttered, realising, but not believing this was true.
"I hope you like your new temporary name under which you will be studying." the cheshire grin was evident on his face, and I couldn't help but squeal loudly and jump on him, not even caring that my hands were dirty, nor did I care in any way.
"THAT'S AMAZING, MY GOD, YOU'RE THE BEST!" I swung around with him, unable to keep my usual composure.
"Now, now, this reaction is so unusual for you. I'm glad to see you like this, for once. You are still young after all, and happiness suits you." he smirked, patting my hair, almost fatherly. "Now, I believe it's time to get you some suits, and fitted uniforms, don't you think?" he pointed out, making me stop dead in my track with a sheepish grin.
"I, uh...I don't think I took enough money with me when I left the manor." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.
"You didn't think I would have let you use the little money you have at yours, did you?" he shook his head, teasingly. "Now, stop talking, and let's go. College starts again in just a week, we have to get ready for that." he motioned for me to get dressed and get ready to go.

I put on a simple dress, tying my hair down, letting it cascade past one of my shoulders, trying to get used to the hairstyles boys do, and getting in the carriage, Undertaker took me to this tailor called Nina, who apparently does Ciel's outfits too, so she's an open-minded woman with tons of ideas.
That proved to be very correct, since she wore stockings and shorts, and I was super excited about that.
Undertaker explained to her the situation, and I could swear, stars started twinkling in her eyes, and she gave out a boastful laugh, taking me to another room, where only the two of us were, and undressing, I let her take my measurements.

"I need to make you both summer and winter outfits...Since you'll be posing as a boy, there will be no problem if I try out my new collection of shorts and high-knee socks, right? You'll look stunning! Now, tell me, what colours should I do your uniform?" she started sketching in her notebook, stealing glances at me constantly.
"The college says the uniforms are made of black wool. The coats are morning coats, the buttons are golden with the College logo on them, and the tie and vest are purple. The way I saw in the letter, the Purple house also has a coat with a hood, for some reason, so I'll need one too. Do you think purple would look good with my hair? I'll have to tie it somehow...But red and purple? Or maybe a black bow with purple and gold borders?" I asked, looking at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair. "Oh, also...I'll need something to keep my breasts flat. Not that it'd be a big problem, thankfully, but there's that."
"Yes, yes, yes, you're brilliant, I agree. Oh, that bow would be gorgeous! Hmm...Green would look amazing on you, especially highlighting your eyes! Black or White with Green...Oh, and I'll have black leather shoes for you...Maybe with a little heel, to make you look taller. You are fairly tall for a girl, which is brilliant. With just a bit of attitude and make up, you'll be able to pass off as a boy with no problem!" she clapped, putting a hat on the side of my head, smiling at me triumphantly.