T H I R T Y N I N E

Magsimula sa umpisa

The weight of our unbridled need for each other had caused me to fall right before his lap. Getting on top, I shyly met my hands around his neck as I let my legs fall right over his, his hands holding onto my waist. "You don't have to hold yourself back-not now, not anymore." I whispered into him, and with his pupils dilating even more so than it already was, he kissed me once more with an uncontrollable groan.

With me on top of Dydan, I eventually got way too caught up in processing the fact that I would probably never have anyone kiss me like this again-this good to the point that we eventually toppled right over on the bed, rocking our heads together as our lack of restraint set ablaze everything in its path.

With one hand cupped against my flushed cheek while another gripped onto my thigh, the heat we were emanating only grew even more palpable. Words couldn't describe the yearning and tenderness of his hands being loved by my body. "Leone..." Dydan groaned in-between our kiss, letting my name out as both a plea and a warning. I could tell he was offering me one final chance to rethink my choices, to turn away and run, but I didn't. "Tell me to go away. Tell me to stop."

I stayed attentively silent in our perfect little bliss that was filled with our rapidly beating hearts and intense breathing, returning his grip and touch which only added further fuel to Dydan's desire-our desire.

"I don't trust myself."

"I trust you."

And with that, we dropped all our care for anything else in the world except for the care we had for each other.

I was feeling so much love for the first time in my pathetic little life, and all it came from was a stack of whites pieces of paper, borrowed clothes, brownies, and our insatiable need of wanting nothing else but to be in each other's side. Dydan was the first ever person that showed me how I deserved to be loved. He was the first ever person that showed me just how priceless I could be in a world that continuously sold me off to smooth-talking monsters and cruel merciless demons. He is and will always be my own little version of what perfect means to me. He's the sound of rain and thunder in the midst of chaos unfolding atop an oceanside cliff. He's the smell of fresh clean laundry and familiar manly musks derived from countless borrowed hoodies and beanies. He's what I see in the beautiful world that somehow no longer felt so cruel and wretched. His touch is what calmed the tormented thoughts in my head, showing me that the only mark that someone's touch should ever leave upon my skin are the ones that are invisible and don't hurt, leaving nothing but patches of gentle tingles and comforting heat.

Truthfully, in the short time that I've grown to know him, he has single-handedly been able to become the one thing I couldn't live without, and I wanted him to know I couldn't get enough of him.

We shared a mutual look at one another, a stare that was filled with the need of reassurance. We nodded through the silence, my hands burrowing gently behind the back of his head as his hands gripped onto my waist. Although he and I have never done it before, I felt at peace knowing that we were in it together, that we were both open to doing this new thing.

I let him undress me and he let me undress him.

I held him as he held me.

His touch was nothing but sacred warmth and admiration, grazing along all my bruises and scars as if to remind me that this is what you went through and survived, I didn't have to lose you to know how important you were to me, where you came in my life so beautifully flawed that I didn't mind having to remind you that there is absolute flawlessness in that too.

I let him kiss me, and he let me kiss back.

I met my tongue with his, and he'd meet his tongue with mine.