They all walked out of the guest room leaving it like that for now. Sitting on the dinning table they all started to have the breakfast aunt Rane made for them.

Jungkook got a call from his mother, he swiped the green button and put the call on speaker.

"Good morning mom." He greeted.

"Morning son, looks like you got kiss from tae early in the morning. That is the reason your voice is so cheerful." Yeo bin spoke making tae choke on his hot chocolate, Irene rubbed her oppa's back giggling at taekook's face.

"Mom, why are you so straightforward?" Jungkook spoke shaking his head, his family contains all the sample pieces.

"Leave all that. You know your granny is coming till after noon." Yeo bin spoke cheerfully.

"Ok, and you are sounding as if you are going to meet her after years. Mom we met her just a month back." Jungkook spoke that made yeo bin tsk from the other side.

"These new generation kids have no sense of respect, and definitely don't have something called memory in them. Yeah did you forget what happens when she comes after a month of new year." Yeo bin spoke, Jungkook made an understanding sound.

"Ah-h yes,I remember. How can I forget that." He spoke with a smile, while the Kim's siblings were confused on what are these two talking.

"Great you remembered, so be present here till afternoon with my babies. You all will be having lunch here only." Yeo bin spoke.

"Ok mom we will be there. Bye." Jungkook spoke and disconnected the call.

"What happens when granny comes after a month of new year?" Tae asked, Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"You will know in afternoon." He spoke, tae just narrowed his eyes being suspicious on the mischievous bunny.

The afternoon came quickly, Jungkook along with the Kim's siblings were already in the Jeon mansion. They all already had their lunch and now they were all gathered inside the living room. The elders were on the couches,  while youngers were all on the carpet sitting comfortable, father's having their kids near them.

"Ok, ok so. We all know what is this gathering is all about except the two cuties. So let us explain everything to both of you." Lisa spoke looking at tae and Irene who nodded.

"So after a month of new year granny comes here every year with a special motive." Namjoon spoke.

"There's a traditional followed by our ancestors, it's called family court." Yoongi spoke.

"Family court?" Tae asked.

"Yes family court, in this court the eldest of the house that is currently granny will be the judge." Hobi spoke.

"And every family member get a chance to Present their complaint towards any other family member in this court." Jin spoke.

"The one who has been accused can hire or any of the family member can themselves be the lawer of the accused person." Jimin spoke.

"Granny listens to both the sides and gives her decision." Lisa spoke.

"Both the complainer and accused person had to follow what were she say." Joong ki spoke.

"By this all the family member gets the chance to say out their problems and get a solution of it." Yeo bin spoke.

"And that is why it happen after a month of new year, so the whole year will go smoothly after the family court with everyone and everything perfect." Mi Kyung spoke with a smile, the Kim's siblings were amazed by the unique idea.

"That's such a good way to let everyone free rights to speak out what problems they have towards anyone without any hesitation." Tae spoke with an amazed face.

"I know right, and it's very fun too. The way both the parties fight, it some how entertains others." Jungkook spoke.

"Ok, so now that you both know about this too. Let's begin the family court. The first complainer please come out." Lisa announced dramatically, making everyone giggle.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘