Prologue

Karl

Height: 5' 2.5"

Birthday: 20/03 (the 20th of march)

Karl turns sixteen next week when he will find out whether he is an alpha, beta or an omega. However it is believed impossible for Karl to be an omega since the last time there was a male omega was 200 years ago and he comes from a family of high class alphas. His older brothers are Dream who is a dominant alpha and was named after their father DreamXD, and Foolish who is an alpha. His parents are Dream XD and Captain Puffy both alphas. His family just moved into town for a business deal.

Quackity

Height: 6' 1"

Birthday: 16/12 (the 16th of December)

Quackity turned sixteen a few months ago when he presented as an alpha by going into his first Rut. His father is an alpha and his mother is a beta but left Alex and his dad and he has a sister Hannah (rose) who is a beta. Alex doesn't know who his mother is but his dad is Awesamdude or Sam for short (I just thought of a random person I don't even know)

Sapnap

Height: 6' 7"

Birthday: 12/11 (the 12th of November)
Sapnap is seventeen years old he is a dominant alpha which is a subspecies of an alpha that basically puts his instincts such as being protective into overdrive. Nick has two dads BadBoyHalo who is a beta and Skeppy who is an alpha.

Heat
A heat is something that only omegas experience it makes them really horny and in a lot of pain that is relieved by sex. It makes them sweaty and they leak slick out of their ass and/ or pussy. They release more of their pheromones and it makes them want to be marked/ mated especially by an alpha. Due to the pheromones it makes it hard for alphas not to fall into their instincts of fucking the absolute shit out of them unless they are related. Omegas also go into a heat when they are near an alpha (who is not related to them) is in a rut.

Rut
A Rut is experienced by alphas they get really protective over anything they consider theirs including their mate. They also get super horny but they make sure to keep their mate healthy, often treating them like a pet who can't do anything for themselves.

Marking/ Mating
Marking is when a partner bites down into the scent glands placed on either side of the neck and then bares their teeth causing them to go sharper and longer sealing the bond but it fades after a week. Mating is just fucking someone to claim them (but you also have to do what was written above this just seals it so it's permanent without a bond scrubbing which is deadly) or to have pups with them.

First form, Second form, Third form
The first form is just them as a human but they can still make their teeth sharper, though usually they are blunter. The second form is them as a human but with animal features: ears, tails, sharp teeth, wings. Third form is their animal/creature forms. They can only change forms once they present their second gender.
Sapnap = panda—dominant alpha
Quackity = very angry duck—alpha
Karl= sheep boi—submissive omega
Dream=Tiger—dominant alpha
George =swan—beta
Foolish=shark—alpha
Slimesicle=Slime (shocking ik )—beta
BBH= little demon guy—beta
Skeppy=Diamond guy(mc skin)-alpha
Hannah=UK robin(US ones suck)-beta
Sam= creeper— alpha
XD=Lion— alpha
Puffy= killer whale(I like em)—alpha
Wilbur=german shepherd—beta
Tommy=Labrador—beta
Techno= Pig—alpha
Ranboo= enderman—beta
Tubbo=goose—beta (changed to goat thanks for the recommendation @Felix20232 )
Philza= Crow—beta
Kristin= Raven—beta
Aimsey=grey tabby cat—omega
Alyssa=dove—beta
Jshlatt= jaguar—alpha
Ted =cow—beta
Corpse=horse—alpha
Sykunno= white cat—beta
Tina= black cat—omega
Guqqie= Australian shepherd—beta
Jack=blaze—beta
Snifferish=deer—beta
Spidey = black widow—beta
Fundy= fox—beta
Niki= rabbit— beta

——————————

Get exited cos I might actually remember to write this one.
690 words