CHAPTER 11 ☔

Time skips 1 month,

A/n POV

It has been one month since they confessed to each other. In this one-month Jungkook used to take y/n on a date every night, to better understand each other.

Back to the story,

It’s 5pm at night y/n just came from university. As soon as she reached home it started raining heavily. Y/n loves rain so much so she went inside to drop her bag and came outside. She started playing in the rain. It was time for Jungkook to come home.

 It was time for Jungkook to come home

Y/n POV

I was dancing in the rain so much that I didn’t notice that Jungkook was home, and he was watching me all time, until I felt him back hugging me. I gasped.

Jungkook POV

I have just reached home from work; I was about to go inside but I stopped seeing y/n playing in the rain. She was wet from head to toe.

I got lost in her, I just stood there in the rain while watching her. But then something hit me, and I have realized…

She was wearing a white dress which was fully wet making her dress see through

She was wearing a white dress which was fully wet making her dress see through. Her black lingerie could be seen very clearly. So, I went to her and back hugged her making her gasped.

Jungkook: “relax its me.”

Y/n: “huh Jungkook you?”

Jungkook: “What are you doing outside?”

I say while still hugging her.

Y/n: “you know how much I love rain.”

Jungkook: “yes love I know but I also know that you will fall sick if you play in the rain so, come on let’s get inside.”

Y/n: “kookie please.” *Puppy eyes*

Jungkook: “But I don’t want you to be sick.”

Y/n: “okay.”

Jungkook: “and also… that black lingerie look so good on you I mean I’m turning on while witnessing this breath-taking view in front of me.”

Y/n POV

That’s when I realized that I was wearing a white dress. I quickly broke the hug from Jungkook and hid myself with my small hands which was obviously not worth it.

Jungkook: “what are hiding from me now when I have already seen it while you were busy dancing, let’s go inside now.”

With that in a second I was in the air. He was carrying me in bridal style while heading toward our bedroom. He put me on the counter in the bathroom and told me.

Jungkook: “you freshen up here, I’ll freshen up in the other room

Jungkook: “you freshen up here, I’ll freshen up in the other room.”

With that he went out of the bathroom, leaving me blushing like hell.

Oh god this MAN … I LOVE him.

To be continue,

I’m really sorry for making you all wait that much.

Thank you so much for reading.

Stay tuned for the next part and don’t forget to vote if you like it and feel free to express yourself in the comment section.

Annyeong  💜