Chapter Two

A/N Chapter 2 characters in the video

* James POV *

Laying down in my bed, I'm fighting to keep my face straight as they try to quietly shuffle into my room.

"Fuck!" Someone whisper yells as my dresser makes a banging noise. I decide to 'stir' in my sleep. I swear it felt like I could feel all of them freeze in place. Again, the struggle to keep a straight face.

"Shut the fuck up Liam!" Someone else whispers.

"You try staying quiet after you stub your toe fucker!" Liam whisper yells again.

"Be a man Liam, and suck it up." I say finally laughing.

"What th-, bitch were you awake this whole time!" Lucas says, while Liam crosses his arms glaring jokingly at me.

"Yup." I say popping the 'p' as I get up from bed to get ready for school.

The gang and I barely moved in yesterday, so most of my things are still in boxes.

After taking a quick shower, I throw on a plain white V-neck, that hugs everyone of my muscles, a pair of dark blue jeans, my white Jordans, and a grey zip-up hoodie.

I go downstairs and sit at the table with the rest of my boys while, Connor cooks us all breakfast. See, Conner is the chef of the gang, Payton has medical training, Liam deals with the care and cleaning of our weapons, Lucas is our mechanic, Daniel is our tech guy, and lastly I am the leader.

"Breakfast is ready! Come serve yourselves you lazy asses." Conner shouts as he walks out of the kitchen with plate of food. We all get up and run to get food cause you snooze you loose. We head back to the table and literally stuff our faces.

"Thanks for breakfast Conner, it was amazing like always." We say at the same time. HE nods before putting his dishes in the sink, the rest of us doing the same. I check the time and see it's only 7:20 am, so we all just kicked it in our living room.

"Whose ready for new school drama to start?" Payton blurts out.

We all laugh but I say , "We can't afford that kind of drama this time, we gotta be the biggest assholes ever." They nod glumly. I know what you're thinking, shouldn't guys in gangs be major dicks? Well no, at least not us. But us being nice to everybody got us fucked over, needless to say we are all guarded now.

"Shit." I say as I check the time. 7;57. "Let's go! We're already late and it takes around a half an hour to get there!"

We all run out the door and jump into my black Hummer and speed off towards school.

I pulled into the parking lot and parked at an open spot near the office. We walk in and head straight to the front desk.

"Hi boys, how can I help you?" A girl a few years older than us says as she bats her lashes.

I roll my eyes and say in a bored tone, "We're new and need our schedules."

She glares at me, "You don't need to be so rude!"

"And you don't need to be a slut but you still did." I shrug my shoulders.

She huffs and hands me our schedules, I can feel the guys smirking as we walk out.

We walk down the hallway as we check our schedules.

"Heeey-ayy, we all got the same classes." Liam says with a smug smile while the rest of us just laugh.

"At least that chick did one thing right." Daniel adds.

When we reached room 95A we walked in without knocking. The class immediately turned to our direction. The girls not-so-subtly fixed their clothes, while the guys openly glared at us.

"So it begins." Payton mutters.

"Boys your late. I do not tolerate tardiness new or not. Detention after class, now take your seats and don't disrupt my class again." The teacher snapped.

We roll our eyes and head to the back while the guys now smirk at us.

"Geez who shoved a stick up his ass." Conner says when we sit down.

I shrugged and zoned out not caring about what Mr. Fucktard is saying.