"You can stop lying. I know you aren't five point eight. Anyways, are you going to pay with cash or credit?" Jungkook asks, referring to his suit.

"How about neither! It's just alcohol, it didn't even leave a stan with one wash your suit will be completely fine." Jimin retorts while rolling his eyes.

"I don't take advice from midgets like you." Jungkook response harshly.

"You should because you clearly need it. I guess my advice will be helpful for your rotten brain if you have one." Jimin smirks seeing Jungkook's expressions change. Jimin hates people like Jungkook. They are just rich, rude, and brainless in Jimin's opinion.

"What fck did you say?!" Jungkook yells once again, angrily glaring at the shorter.

"Why?! Did you go deaf? Oh!..... So, not only you can't see but you also can't hear, poor little thing." Jimin says sarcasticly.

"Who the fck are you calling poor?!" Jungkook practically growls.

"You! People like you are just rude, brainless, bratty idiots who are really poor in humanity!" Jimin gives Jungkook a piece of his mind. Jungkook fumes in anger.

"Fcking bitch! Do you know who I am? I'm Jeon Jungkook, The Mafia King!" The taller growls, lowering his head to match Jimin's height.

Jimin visibly gulps and takes one step backwards. Jimin knew he fcked up this time. He has been talking rudely to The Mafia King this whole time! Jimin felt nervous. He knew that the man in front of him could kill him.

Jimin soon composes himself and looks straight at the Mafia King's eyes. Acting so what, confident.

"Jeon Jungkook? So what!?....... Do you know know who the hell I am?" Jimin repeats Jungkook's words, hiding the nervousness he's feeling.

"No??" Jungkook says more like questions waiting for an answer, but the shorter male smirks underneath the black mask, which went unnoticed by Jungkook.

"Well, then you'll never know!" Jimin replies, shoving the tray with empty glasses toward Jungkook in a rush and quickly runs away before the taller could comprehend anything.

The young mafia blinks multiple times. His doe eyes widen when he realises that he was tricked by the smaller. Park Jimin tricks Jeon Jungkook and disappears among the crowd.

Jimin knew Jungkook wouldn't be able to find him because the club doesn't give any of the employees' details or any information about them, but the thing is, Jimin left something behind as he ran.

Jungkook turns his head toward where the woman was standing earlier, remembering the reason he got up in the first place, but he saw no sign of her.

In anger, Jungkook smashes the tray on the ground, ready to leave, but stops when he notices a name tag on the floor. He crouch down and picks up the name tag. The name tag had 'PJM' written on it.

"PJM.. huh?" Jungkook says as he shoves the name tag inside his pocket.

Jungkook rushed out of the nightclub in search of the woman earlier. Jungkook was mesmerised by her beauty. She was ethereal, and her looks would describe a total angel. Her skin was glowing even though she was dancing in a dimly lighted club.

Jungkook looks around in seek the woman he saw earlier, but it was no avail she was long gone. He stops outside the club door while staring at the club name, a big board that has '7FATES NIGHTCLUB' written in bold font and neon colour.

Jungkook clutches his hair in anger and groans. "ARGH! It's all that midgets fault!" Jungkook spats to himself.

Jungkook shoves his hand inside his pocket and grabs the name tag. He held the name nag in his hand and glared at the initials written on it.