Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]

Start from the beginning

Hearing this made me feel numb !
It was a direct indication that all the doctors can do right now is try and we never know how much time would it take for the antidode to be prepared !

Taking a deep breath I collected myself as I went in and looked at Bhai saa whose eyes were closed and he seemed to be in a deep sleep and I felt my eyes tearing up !

I looked at Samaira who was now sitting beside Bhabhi who had held one of Bhai's hand in hers and she looked at him without any other emotion except "fear , fear to lose him" and emotion That was common in all the eyes in the room !

I looked the people and all of them seemed to be hurting within and this is when I realised , that we all Love each other if not love atleast we all do care for each other !
But that love had been hidden behind the mistakes made in the past !

After some time , I walked out and noticed the chief commander come in and walked to him when I heard Abhimanyu bhaiya asking "what was written" and he took a deep breath "matará lo que está floreciendo"

I took a deep breath hearing it as he continued "bahar se toh koi andar nahi aaya hukum bahar se koi teer lagna asambhav hai" and Abhimanyu' bhai saa said "koi andar ka hai".

We were in the mid of the discussion When I heard A gaurd run To me shouting " Kuwar saa bahot badi samasya ho gayi hai" and we looked at him confused.

"Woh wish Luni nadi ke pani me mil gaya hai aur rajya ke adhe gharo me pani wahi se hoke jata hai agar logo ko jald se jald sachet nahi kiya toh log bhari matra me mar jaenge" I heard him say and Immediately bhaiya said "Sare Water supplying agencies ko contact karo aur pani band karwao har gao ke sarpanch ko turant hi yeh khabar do" and he nodded moving out !

(The river luni , the poison has been been mixed in it nearly all the houses are supplied water through this river the people will die in mass numbers of we don't do anything soon)

"Ham kuch bhi karle vish toh har ghar tak chala hi jaega" I said and Abhimanyu bhai saa did not say a word Even Though he knew it was Something that was going to happen for sure !

(If we do anything the poison will reach the people)

I Immediately Moved out and contacted the medical department ordering Them to keep the medicines and drugs that could stop the Poison from spreading ready in a huge quantity as much as they could !

Thats when I noticed The doctors and gaurds bowing down and turned around to see Bhabhi maa and my eyes Immediately softened looking at her red eyes !

"bhabhi aap yaha" I asked and she smiled softly Saying "pata chala mujhe kya hua hai" and I nodded and dismissed the doctors !

(Sister in law you here)
(I got to know what happened)

"Bhabhi aap chinta na kare mai aur Abhimanyu bhaiya hai na ham sab sambhal lenge" I assured her and she Smiled Saying "mujhe bahrosa hai aap dono pe lekin Marwar ki rani hone ke nate kuch kartavya hai hamare Rudra" She said and I nodded .

(Bhabhi you don't worry and i and Abhimanyu bhaiya would take care of it)
(I do beleive both of you but being the queen of Marwar i have some responsibilities)

She was Right on her point !
But also it would be just so tough for her !

"Bhai saa Theek ho jaenge Bhabhi" I said assuring her and she Smiled .