"In this life, I cannot control myself. I was born into an aristocratic family, and I can only choose a suitable partner from this circle. But perhaps my eyesight is not good, and I did not choose the one that your maternal grandparents helped me choose. I chose your father. Your maternal grandparents did not say anything. After all, the Xie family is a very respectable family in the capital. " Her gaze was calm, but there were faint traces of crying, "When I was young, everyone said that he and I were very compatible. I was very happy. My elder sister said that in this circle, it was all about benefits. Being able to treat each other with respect is already very good, but I did not believe it. People's hearts are made of flesh. If there are no feelings between husband and wife, how can they continue?"

Yung Heng did not speak. He just listened quietly. The mother and son walked along this small path, appearing very comfortable.

He had seen a lot of resentment in the imperial harem.

The Xie family's entanglement was also not new. It was just that his mother in name seemed to have the urge to confide in him.

Fortunately, he was currently mute, so he did not need to respond.

"I overestimated myself. Is he a good husband? I don't know what has happened over the years. Every year, he remembers my birthday. Every year, we celebrate important holidays together. I originally thought that I was different. Later on, your father began to get together with other women. He told me that this was just social interaction in the business world. It was nothing more than a show, and it could not be taken seriously. He said, "Mrs. Xie smiled," He said that my father was like this, and my grandfather was also like this. How could I refute this? How could I answer? Could it be that I had to tell him that I thought he was different? "

Yung Heng's expression was indifferent, and his hands were casually placed in his coat pockets.

Mrs. Xie did not seem to mind that he did not respond.

"It was just a show, but in the end, we had a child. In fact, I was the first to find out. Ah-Heng, you also think that mother is very foolish, right? I do not regret marrying him. Marrying him and forming a marriage alliance with the Xie family, I also gained a lot from it. It's just that I was too greedy, and he was too greedy. I was greedy because I thought that I would have a husband who was different from my father and grandfather. He was greedy because after being betrayed, I could still be as foolish as before. In the end, we are not the same kind of people. I don't blame him. "

Mrs. Xie was originally speaking very gently and did not have any personal emotions, but she was silent for a moment. When she raised her head again, her eyes were filled with undisguised hatred, "He should not have let it go. He caused me to lose my most important son. I am struggling at death's door in the Xie family, not for the Lu family, and not for myself. When I was young, I remembered a sentence. A mother must be strong. What should be my son's, I will not give up a single cent. My son does not know how to fight, but I will fight for him! "

Yung Heng was originally indifferent. After all, he had seen and heard many things about the grudges between husband and wife. But when he heard Mrs. Xie's words, his expression became cold, and the hand in his coat pocket quietly clenched.

His entire body was emitting a low pressure, and his eyes were not as calm as before.

Mrs. Xie did not seem to notice at all and continued, "Look at me, I've already forgotten myself. Ah-Heng, you shouldn't like hearing mother say these things, right?"

She stopped and raised her head to look at Yung Heng. Looking at his face, tears fell. She reached out to touch him, but her hand was in the air, so she put it down again. "Ah-Heng, can mother trust you in the future? In this world, your mother will never hurt you. Whatever you want, your mother will fight for you. Can you trust mother? "