36-40

36-

     After the waiter left, the private room quieted down.

Everyone present knew that although Song Yuan and Ji Junpei were not a couple, their relationship was a little ambiguous. Now that Ji Junpei had returned to China to treat them to a meal, he wanted to reminisce about the past, and he also wanted to be with Song Yuan. They were all well aware of this, but they did not expect that someone would come out of nowhere and pay for them. Moreover, it was under Song Yuan's name. It was obvious that their relationship was not ordinary.

Song Yuan took the initiative to break the silence. "Um, are you guys going to sing later? I won't be going. I still have something to do at home. "

Everyone present, including Ji Junpei, could tell that Song Yuan was indeed absent-minded today.

It was not their style to force her to sing with them. Everyone was quite easy to talk to. If Song Yuan did not want to go, they would not force her.

It was Ji Junpei who took the initiative to say, "Then I'll send you home."

Song Yuan was really annoyed. Of course, she was not annoyed by Ji Junpei, but by this complicated relationship.

"No need. I drove here myself." Song Yuan thought for a while and said, "You guys go ahead and have fun. There are still people waiting for me at home."

She did not dare to lie to them and say that he was her boyfriend. One of the seniors was the most cheerful. If she were to call her boyfriend to sing with them, who would she call?

When he heard that Song Yuan had driven here, Ji Junpei did not have an excuse to send her home. After all, although he had a driver's license, he did not have the time or opportunity to touch a car when he was abroad. He had not even driven on the road and could not even be considered a dabbler. Was he supposed to drive her home? He felt that it was dangerous.

Song Yuan arrived at the parking lot. As she walked towards the parking lot, she called Yung Heng.

She guessed that he was the one who had paid the bill. It was reasonable for her to call and ask.

However, the other end picked up very quickly. His voice was as gentle as ever. "Hello, Miss Song."

"Are you the one who paid the bill for us today?" Song Yuan asked directly.

"Yes. I'm here to have dinner with a client, and I happened to see you go in. I thought you must be having dinner with a friend, so I remembered the room number and paid for your bill. "

For a friend that they had just met, this action was really too enthusiastic.

Of course, Song Yuan was embarrassed. "How is that appropriate? It's not good for you to foot the bill for us."

Whose money wasn't money? It didn't grow on trees.

Yung Heng paused and asked her, "Are you still around here? Is there anything else? "

Song Yuan knew that he wouldn't ask her this question for no reason. She thought for a moment and asked him back, "You're still here? My friends are going to sing, but I don't really want to go. I'm just about to drive home. "

"If it's convenient for you, can you give me a ride?"

"Are you really still here? That's great. I haven't left yet. I'm in the parking lot. "

"Alright, I'll go find you."

"Alright, I'll wait for you at the exit of the parking lot."

Song Yuan wasn't a slow-witted person, but she didn't think that Yung Heng had any feelings for her. After all, the two of them had always been friends, and he knew about her situation. In short, the possibility of him being interested in her wasn't high.