Chapter 18:She forgets him

Start from the beginning

She turned her back and said nothing.

But in front of her, Qin sister saw the man's identity, knowing that it was Bo Yichen, Qin Sister's body froze.

This... It's too sudden. She needs to slow down.

"Sister Jean, I'm going to Sue him!

But this one behind me is not willing to be wronged.

Ningxia does not care what identity this man is, is not sick.

She only knew that she had just been violated, and she wanted to Sue the traitor!

As soon as she told him this, the faces of Bo Yilin and Qin sister changed at the same time.

Bo Yilin:" Oh, no!"

Sister Qin: "Oh my God, she wouldn't dare Sue the president of Bo Group!"

After a while, Sister Qin found her voice and said, "That... Ningxia, I'm afraid there is some misunderstanding."

A misunderstanding?

Ningxia immediately clenched her lip, looked at Sister Qin and said angrily, "He rushed into my room and assaulted me. What kind of misunderstanding is this? !"

She was angry. She knew that Jean didn't want to offend anyone.

But did she get to be bullied for nothing?

...

Ten minutes later, the two rooms were as quiet as they could be.

Ningxia side, Bo Yilin is still apologizing to her, and explained to her, Bo Yichen did not mean to.

But Ningxia does not want to listen to anything, a cold face, looking out of the window, silent.

She now hopes, Qin sister can help her, others... She didn't care.

And the other room -

As she looked at the man sitting in front of her, Sister Jean felt her stress level go through the roof. "Bo... Bo, Ningxia she was just too angry, that's why she said that, but she didn't mean it!"

Sister Qin was afraid that the big man might be angry, so she tried to make amends for Ningxia.
He shook his head and said, "She's right. It's my fault."

Sister Jean:...

Well, Mr. Bo doesn't seem to be as fickle as the outside world says.

At least for the moment, he is reasonable and knows his fault.

"Her name is Ningxia?

"Uh-huh, yes."

Bo Yichen deep black pupils across a deep, finally, he asked: "She has other names?"

Any"other name?"

This question, can be Jean sister stumped.

She did not understand what it meant.

And he explained to her, "My wife, she fell into the sea a few years ago and disappeared. The police found her remains, and she died between us until..."

Until now, to see this woman named Ningxia again.

Bo Yilin said, maybe not Ning Xia, just look alike.

But Bo Yichen could recognize her as Xia Night.

"Please tell me everything about Ningxia."

This "please" word, let Jean sister heart tremble.

God, she can't afford to hear that from the big president.

But there is a story about Ningxia's past.

"I... In fact, Ningxia is the name I gave her, I saved her at the seaside, but after she woke up, amnesia." Seaside, saved her, memory loss!

Such words, let thin Yichen black eyes a flutter.

The moment, the moment to understand all.

It was her.

Ning Xia, is now Ningxia.

But she forgot all about it.

Seeing the man look strange, Sister Qin was half excited and half restrained.

She sighed and added, "I remember the day I got fired from my company and went for a drive by myself to the beach. Later, I saw Ningxia dying on a rock near the sea."

"Later, I sent her to the hospital. After several days of rescue, I saved her life, only... She woke up with no memory of who she was and no identification whatsoever."

At that time, Sister Jean thought that maybe it was another poor person just like herself.

"I tried to help her find her relatives, but Ningxia seemed reluctant to face the past. She said that since she had forgotten, maybe it was a bad memory."

Bad memories.

These words really pricked the heart of Bo Yichen.

Indeed, it was more than bad.

It was misery. It was despair. It was collapse.

Fortunately, she forgot.

Otherwise, I'm afraid she really is long gone.

"Later, I asked her if she would like to go somewhere else with me. She agreed, and I gave her the name Ningxia, hoping she would live a quiet and beautiful life."

Ningxia, quiet summer, 100 years old carefree.

Bo Yichen slowly closed his eyes, lips side of the smile, three points cool thin, seven points bitter.

So lucky, she met this man.

So lucky that he met her again.

Sister Qin didn't know if she was wrong or not, and she was afraid of offending the big man. She said apologetically, "I'm sorry, Mr. Bo. I didn't know it was your wife.

But before she could finish her sentence, she saw the man stand up and --

He bowed low to her.