Chapter 9

Bens pov:
"Slenderman! I keep seeing shadows by the windows!!!" I said.
"I know. I'm working on it." He tiredly said.
"My proxies will make sure that the shadows are gone." He said. I crossed my arms.
"Kay. Because if you don't. I will." Then I walked away. Damn. What if it is Jane and some others. OR GHOSTS!!!! Is her house haunted!? ... I don't think it is. Do I count as a ghost?... Am I haunting her house?.... Nah... Hmm...
YOUR POV:
... I want some cookies. I'm gonna go get some cookies....
WRITERS POV:
2 seconds later...
YOUR POV:
"AAAAHHHH WE'RE OUT OF COOKIES!!!!" I scream. And with perfect timing Ben walked into my kitchen. I grabbed his shoulders.
"I want cookies but I don't have any!!! I really want cookies!!!!" I yelled while fake crying. He just smiled.
"Well... I have a bag of cookies right here." He said and pulled out a bag of cookies. I smiled. Then he said,
"Yeah I ate the last few that were left and I was afraid you'd kill me if you found out." Then he gave me the cookies. I took them quickly.
"You're so smart. And for eating my cookies that were off limits you get none." He made a pouty face and I sighed.
"Fine. You get half of one."
"Bitch! I bought those cookies with Jeff's money! I nearly died for that two bucks!!!" He yelled. I laughed and said
"Okay. You get one."
"No I get half. And when Jeff finds out I'll be dead. Now gimme five cookies." He said holding out his hand.
"You bastard!.... Fine." You angrily slap five cookies into his hand.
WRITERS POV:
After that argument about the cookies you guys went to you room to play some video games! Yay for games. The gaming was going just fine when suddenly you two head a crash downstairs. It sounded like glass shadering. Ben jumped up and told you to stay in your room. Ben left your room to investigate. About three minutes later he screamed and ran into your room and clinged onto you. You started panicking.
"WHAT!!! WHAT IS IT!?" Then you heard a guy from downstairs say,
"BEN!!! I KNOW YOU TOOK MY MONEY!!! IF YOU DONT FUCKING PAY ME BACK RIGHT NOW I'LL KILL YOU!!!" You stared at Ben with that "really?" Face.
"He's not kidding!!! He will kill me!" You patted his head and gave him two dollars. He stared at it then back at you.
"Okay how much money did you really take from him?" He looked down.
"... Uhmm... 50 dollars..."
"Fifty dollars!!! Damn I'd be pretty pissed at you too!!!" You said.
"C'mon. Help me!" He begged.
"I don't just have fifty bucks lying around."
"Aww man..." You took his hat and said
"Good luck."
___________________________
Holy crap! Chicken is my new favorite random word! Idky... Hope all you people are enjoying the story. Don't be afraid to suggest anything. And I know that the page is short... I'm running low on ideas. I've been playing video games and summer break is making me a fat panda.
Squirrel out!