Chapter 5

Hope you LOVE cliffhangers people. Because this story doesn't have them.
... That didn't make any sense - _ -...
___________________________
"Hey (y/n)!!! Do you wanna see something cool!?" Ben yelled from the top of the stairs. You look up.
"Yeah!!! Wait... What are you..." Before you could finish your sentence he jumped.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" You scream. Then you notice a tablet on the floor. He went through it. You look at it then hear your tv buzzing. You turn around and Ben slams into you.
"What the hell? You just flew into the tablet and out from the TV!?" You ask. He threw his arms in the air.
"WHOO!!! It worked!!! It felt just like portal!!! Who the hell needs a gun!?" He yells.
"Well I'm glad you're happy but your on top of me and I'd like you to get off." You said trying to push him off of you. He got off and you sat up.
"Damn dude... You bumped into me pretty hard." You said while rubbing your back. He put his hand behind his head.
"Yeah that did hurt more than I thought. Sorry."
Bens pov:
Holy crap that was AWESOME!!! I wanna do that again!!! ... But without (y/n) to break my fall I might crash into a wall... Hm... Hey where'd (y/n) go!? She probably went upstairs.
'CRASH'
"AAAHHH!" That sounded like (y/n)!!!
It sounded like her window broke! I ran up there as quickly as possible and when I got up there I wasn't surprised by what I saw.