Chapter 2

While Izuku was walking, he began to feel cold. "It's very cold here and I don't have a jacket." He then suddenly passes out in the cold. After a few minutes someone finds him. He run towards Izuku who is laying in the snow. "Oh no he might not be used to the cold. Better take him to my house." The person who found Izuku teleports them both to his house. "I think the spare room is still empty." He lays Izuku on the couch so he could check the spare room. "Yep it's still empty except for the bed and dresser." He then goes downstairs to pick Izuku up off the couch and carries him to the spare room. He then lays Izuku down on the bed while he went to get a blanket and a jacket for Izuku. He then returns with the blanket and jacket, walks to the putting the blanket over Izuku then leaves the room. After some time Izuku wakes up to see that he's in a room. "Someone must have found me, but who?" He wonders that this person might also be a monster as well. "I think it's okay for me to put on the jacket." He looks at the jacket, it's a faded shade of blue with a grey hood. Izuku puts on the jacket, it fits him. "I didn't expect it to fit. Now should I explore the house?" He wonders then looks out the window. "It's nighttime, how long was I passed out." He decides to go sleep, thinking he still has a long journey ahead of him. In the morning, Izuku wakes up to the door being opened and quickly finds another skeleton in the room "Who are you?!" The skeleton replied "I'm Papyrus. What's your name." Izuku ponders what to say. When he decides to speak he says "I'm Sans. Nice to meet you Papyrus." This was the beginning of a new life for Izuku.