ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Start from the beginning

"I just can't stand to see you loitering around at home. Just go no matter what"

I left my mother's restaurant after hearing an eyeful for not joining the military training. I had no plans for that because I was not going to university anyways. But then after what happened today, I was reconsidering that.

I went back to my home and stared at Yeojun's profile picture.

How do I confirm my feelings?

I searched about it on my phone.

Your heart beats faster when you are around them.

I was about to read the second one but a notification popped up. My eyes widened when I read the message.

Yeojunnnnn
I'm near your appartment come down.

I'll be there in 5 minutes.

I replied and peaked out of my window. It was her. Yeojun was standing outside my place.

What the fuck!!

I changed into some presentable tshirt and ran downstairs. She was looking into a car's window while setting her hair. She was wearing a oversized tshirt with some sweatpants. I tapped on her shoulder and called her. She turned around facing me. Her face was really close to mine. Her eyes were red. Her side bangs were stuck to her face because of the sweat. Her face was also red and she had no makeup on her face.

Cute.

Your heart beats faster when you are around that person.

I could hear my heart beat. It was beating abnormally.

"Mianhae, jinjja mianhae", she spoke.

(I'm really sorry)

"It's late! what are you doing here?", I softly asked her.

She can't be here at this time just for that!

"I don't know what happened to me earlier in the class. I must have been possessed by something. I had no intentions to slap you like that. That was so dumb of me. I was really not in a great mood today and I kinda lost my mind when I saw you guys fight. I know that cannot be an excuse for what I did to you. Sorry, I really am. I won't ask you to forgive me but you deserve an apology from me", she spat everything out without giving a break.

"You are here to apologise? This late?", I looked at her with disbelief.

She nodded looking at the ground.

"And how did you know my address?"

"Yujung. She has everyone's information for emergency purpose", she answered still looking at the ground.

I let out a small chuckle.

This girl is really unpredictable.

"See, I understand you must be upset. I'll just leave for now", she turned her back and walked away from me without looking at my face as if she was scared of me.

"Jun-ah", I called her in the sweetest voice I could ever and walked near her.

I softly tugged her hand and wrapped my arms around her, "Thank you, Yeojun"

She was so delicate. I could feel her trembling. I tightened my grip around her as she wrapped her arms around me.

It felt unfamiliar, but I oddly liked the feeling I was getting while hugging her.

She suddenly pushed me away from her. I looked at her with amusement.

First she kicked me, cried for me, then slapped me, hugged me back and pushed me away?

She cleared her throat before speaking, "You said thank you? But why?"

"Hmm, how should I explain you this?", I looked around for a bit before continuing, "To be honest, at first I was angry that what are you to slap me like that. Then I got curious about why you had done that but now I understand"

"Hm?"

"Thanks to you I got my sense back. From now on I won't fight with that jerk, actually I won't fight with any other jerk", I announced.

Just as I said, that slap was necessary. I always had a thought that I went overboard with my actions at school but nobody actually stopped me. Even if someone tried to tell me that I was wrong, I never felt urge to change but when Yeojun did that I really wanted to listen to her. Thinking about everything I realised that I was really childish with my actions.

"Really? You'll stop getting into fights?", She looked into my eyes with hope filled in her eyes.

"Yes, I plan to do so", I replied.

Then I offered her to have icecream with me. I bought two of them trim a convenient store and we both sat on the swing of a empty playground. I bought her some new pair of footwear since I saw she was wearing two different pairs. She was really embarassed about that.

"But why were you in such a hurry?", I asked her.

"Yujung told me that you won't join the training so I had no other option"

"That's right. I was not supposed to join"

"Hm?"

"I'm coming. I decided that right now", I smirked playfully.

Her phone started to vibrate. She picked up the call. But then she suddenly pushed the phone away from her ear.

"Ah, Oppa my ears hurt! Don't scream I'll be back soon"

I laughed at her annoyed voice. It was her brother screaming over the call because it was late. I looked at the time and it was almost midnight. I would have done the same if my sister was not home this late.

I took the phone away from her, "Hyungnim, I'm sorry. I'll drop her safely as soon as possible"

"You better do that", he replied.

I hung up the call and gave her the phone back.

"Yah, are you nuts?", she hit me on my shoulder.

"Wait for a second I'll bring my bike. I better drop you before your brother kills both of us"

 I better drop you before your brother kills both of us"