Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]

Start from the beginning

I looked at him as he held my hand and made me sit on the small table set and sat beside me Slowly Took the khichdi in the spoon and brought it near my lips while I looked at him and Slowly opened my mouth and he made me eat it !

I felt more and more overwhelmed with each bite he made me eat as I felt my eyes tearing up as a tear dropped on his hand and he sighed Slowly wiping them with his thumb !

"Hame jatana nahi aata Aadiya hame maaf kariega Ham bas itna kahenge ki kuch bhi ho jaye kisi bhi paristhiti me ham aapka sthan kisi ko bhi dene Ki soch bhi nahi sakte" I heard him and felt a small smile cresp up on my lips !

(I don't know how to express Aadiya I am sorry all I can say is that in any situation I would never think of giving your place to someone else)

"Hamare zehen me bas ek aap thi aur aap hi rahengi" He stated more like promised both me and herself and I felt myself lose the bit of strong Queen facade I had till now infront of him !

(Only you have been in my heart and only you will be)

I Immediately hugged him and He hugged me back caressing my hairs as I sobbed !

"Shant ho jaiye Aadiya aapko pata bhi nahi hai ki aapke yeh aasu hame kitna chubh rahe hai" I heard him say And soon calmed down !

(Calm down Aadiya you don't have a idea of how your tears are tearing my heart)

Once he was sure that I had calmed down he Slowly held my hands and removed all the jewels and ornaments leaving me in the red saree I was wearing !

"Hame maaf kar dijiye biwi hame pata hai ki hamne aapko bahit dukh diya hai par hamara jeevan itna saral nahi hai Aadiya aapka Hamare liye priya hona aapke prano pe sankat la sakta Hai
bas ham hi jante ki kaise har raat hamne khud ko aapko gale lagane se roka hai" I heard him and Frowned asking "Aap raat ko aate the" and he took a deep breath closing his eyes as he said !

(I am sorry wife i know I have made you suffer in these two years but my life is not so easy you being important to me and me loving you can put your life at stake only i know how I have controlled myself to embrace you every night)
(You used to come at night)

Wait was the Mighty king
Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore feeling embarrased !!!!
For what ??

"Ham aapke sone ke baad aate the aur aapke jagne se pehle chale jate the" He said and I bit my lips to control The chuckle that was about to escape my lips !

(I used to come after you sleep and go before you woke up)

He looked so cute just like a kid who was caught stealing His favourite candy !

"Toh Rana saa hamse pratidin chup ke milne aate the" I teased and he did not reply making me chuckle !

(So the king used to daily meet and see me secretly )

"Hame yeh jaan ke khushi hui" I whispered and noticed as he looked at me With a smirk Saying "Hame aapko khush karne ke aur Bhi tareeke aate hai" and I felt my breath hitch as he tucked a strand of my hairs behind !

(I am happy to know that)
(I know more ways to make you happy)

"Hamare sath bagh me chalengi" I heard him and smiled nodding as he moved out and Followed him.