𝟬𝟭. when riley met miguel

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
ONE!
when riley met miguel
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ ONE! when riley met miguel ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

If there was one thing to know about Riley Lawrence is that she hated getting up early with a burning passion, especially on the days that were supposed to be her vacation from school and other time consuming tasks.

The girl couldn't stand getting up earlier than like ten in the morning, something that seemed like an abnormal time to most individuals. But she had this belief that she couldn't function that early in the day because her brain was still hyper-fixated on the urge to fall right back asleep.

And if she did attempt to fight off those heavy urges that threatened to drag her back into the dreamworld by forcing herself to be awake that early then complete disaster would strike this earth, hurting everyone in the process.

It didn't help that she was a raging night owl, preferring to be wide awake during the night to catch up on the alone time that she had missed during the day. It was her only chance to be alone in complete solitude, so she'd always choose being up late over getting up early.

Call her dramatic but the girl could only thrive unless she had her full eight hours of sleep. If that wasn't achieved then you'd be forced to endure the beast, known as a very annoyed Riley.

So you could imagine how furious she was when she was forcibly awoken at the crack of dawn by her father's loud antics.

And it's not like the blonde male had actually stumbled into her room and harshly shook her body until her eyes cracked open. He made his presence known in the other room by dragging the dining chair across the tile and slamming cupboard doors shut. He was just a naturally loud being, even when he wasn't trying to be.

Riley Lawrence shot up from her bed at the sudden incline of noise, emitting a low groan of annoyance. She didn't even have to get up to check the time, just the small beams of sunlight trying to escape from behind her closed curtains was enough to let her know that it was early in the morning.

The girl attempted to go back to sleep, turning over and tossing the comforter over her head to try and block out some of the loud noises of his morning routine. But that idea only worked for a split second before the sounds became even louder and more unbearable.

She decided that the best thing to do was to just lay awake in bed until her father had left for work or at least, until it had quieted down enough for her to close her eyes again. She knew it wouldn't take long for her to fall back asleep as he was always quick to finish his morning routine and leave the place.