𝟬𝟴. honour your anger

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EIGHT!
honour your anger
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮EIGHT!honour your anger ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         To say that high school was rough, was probably one of the biggest understatements of the year. High school was probably one of the most soul-crushing and self-destructive atmospheres that the average teenager was forced to experience. Most of its student body would describe the place as the incarnation of hell, except with more homework and more insufferable people to deal with.

West Valley High liked to pride itself on being the model place that helped to mold the youth into becoming well-rounded adults that were ready to pursue the future but in reality, they couldn't truly live up to their own expectations. The institution was basically a breeding ground for degenerates, who took pleasure in anything that was deemed unacceptable by the adults who enforced the rules.

Things like bullying, sex and hardcore drug use were rampant on school grounds. And no matter how hard the authories tried to curb the horrible habits that were common amongst the youth, they kept creeping back into their inner circles like a contagious mold you could never quite fumigate. High school was always going to be shitty, no matter how hard they tried to revamp the system.

Lunchtime was a favourite among students as it was their one break in between hours of their long and painstaking classes. Many could no longer bear to sit in those small desks, crammed together in the boiling heat and be forced to takes note on a subject that they would ultimately forget by the next day. They needed a much needed break, in order to stay sane, especially in such a chaotic atmosphere.

The cafeteria became a sanctuary for most students during the one hour lunch break but that also meant that it was prone to loud noise levels and overcrowding. It was not much better than the regular classrooms that they had just shuffled out of but at least, there were allowed to eat and speak with each other without any major repercussions.

It felt like forever before Riley Lawrence and Taylor Rodriquez were able to finally emerge from the long and winding lineup with their lunch trays in tow. The girls had made sure to leave class earlier than usual to ensure that their friend group would have a place to sit and eat but they still somehow got caught in the lineup.

They were grateful that there were still a few available tables and decided to claim one as soon as they had spotted the clear surface. Both girls placed their lunch trays down and took a seat, practically claiming the spot as theirs as they waited for the rest of their friends to make their long awaited appearance.