"I heard my family was in the building I had to come say hi." He said as he smiled. He gave out hugs and spoke to everyone but Destiny he gave her a head nod. He looked at me.

"Can I have a good luck kiss?" He asked I gave him a kiss then he went back into the locker room. The players all came out of the locker room as the crowd got loud. I watched him do a warmup. Then the buzzer went off indicating the game was about to start.

"That's my baby! Sit y'all asses down!" I yelled after Alex scored a three-pointer. His fine ass is playing them back home.

I turned around pointing at his number that was on my back, I managed to get his jersey before the game started and I'm gonna rock this baby all night now. Suddenly the gym started yelling when Alex stole the ball, I stood up watching him run full speed towards the ring. He jumped and dunked that ball making the whole crowd go crazy.

"THAT'S MY MAN!" I yelled and pointed at him, his teammates were hyping him up and when he saw me he winked making me blush. They ended up winning the game like I thought they would.

"You saw me out there?!" Alex yelled out of excitement when I approached him after the game.

"Yes, baby you kicked their asses!" I hugged him tight not even caring about the sweat, he twirled me around in his arms causing me to giggle. He kissed me. As I pulled away from him, Dillion and Kevin jumped on him and hyped each other from winning the game. I smiled at the sight. Then I saw Jeremiah coming towards us, as the family came down to speak to Alex. Alex put his arm around my waist, as Jeremiah got closer.

"You seriously left me for this nigga. We were together for almost 2 years Amora. You break up with me then a month later you with this nigga?" Jeremiah said. I knew Alex was upset because he gripped my waist a little.

"You have no right to step to me like this, we broke up because of YOU. You decided to treat me like shit. You decided to be controlling. You also fucking decided to put your hands on me. I didn't know my worth while being with you. I can admit that I allowed myself in those situations. I should've left you a long time ago. And I have myself to blame for not leaving. But I'm not blaming myself for your actions. You had no right putting your hands on me. You had no right to disrespect me all the times you did. You acting confused like you weren't the fucking problem." I said almost breaking down. I felt the girls come up behind me. That's when I remembered I just said all that in front of them. They didn't know. I was embarrassed to say I let him do this to me. After I broke up with him I was able to find my worth. Alex never broke me down. He was lifting me up. Before and after we got into a relationship. I didn't think I was moving fast with him. We've been together for almost four months. And it was the best 4 months ever. He believed in my dreams, he's helping me accomplish them. While with Jeremiah he talked down on me. He never helps. But I'm being treated like I'm wrong for leaving a toxic relationship.

"You blaming me for a lot of shit Amora. It's not my fault you didn't know your worth. That's not my fault. I was the man of the relationship I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I wanted to do. Stop acting like a bitch. You constantly bitchin.' He said. Alex removed his arm and rushed towards him punching him in the face. Kevin along with Dillion's help, grabbed him they were holding him back. Alex was pissed.

"Bro let me fuckin' go! I'm bouta' beat the dog shit outta' this nigga!" Alex shouted as they kept him apprehended. Everyone saw how angry he was.

"Get the fuck up! Imma knock the new york accent outcho' yo ass!" Alex shouted once more as he tussled back and forth with Kevin and Dillion to let him go. I walked to him.

"Baby I know you wanna fight but I need you to calm down." I said to him.

"Nah he wants to be disrespectful I'll show you some shit bitch. Stand the fuck up nigga!" Alex shouted.

"You causing a lot of damage for no fucking reason. I block your number you make a new one. I block you on all social media and you make a new account. You called your mother thinking that shit was going work and didn't." I said to Jeremiah. By that time Alex calmed a little but he was staring at Jeremiah with anger.

"I'm cool." Alex said trying to push past Kevin and Dillion to go towards Jeremiah. Eyes were on him and what he was gonna do next.

"Baby I need you to go back over there please." Alex said to me

"Alex I-" He cut me off gently.

"No not right now, please just go over there" I did what he said. Immediately after, I walked back, he balled up his fist, and connected it to Jeremiah's face causing him to almost fall to the ground. As he tried to fight back, they both fell onto the floor.

"Beat his ass Alex!" Jalaiyah yelled. I watched Kevin and Dillion tried to stop him, but Alex was on top of him with his fists colliding with his face consistently. Jeremiah tried to block the hits and throw Alex off him. After a few moments of fighting and shouting, they were finally pulled apart by the guys.

"You fucking with the right one! You know where I'm from nigga!" Jeremiah yelled out as Alex responded.

"Shut yo bitch ass up! You wasn't even go do shit!" He said as he walked over to me. I grabbed his hand. He looked down at me. What a fucking day.