"... down... west..." Eda says.

"....wo..t.....e..cau...ght...?" You say.

"No." Luz says.

"Reme....mbr.... Four..h... fl..r" Eda says.

"Be.....a... hosp...al... soon!" Luz says.

'Hospital down west? 4th floor?'

'Is that what they're saying? Theyre going to the hospital? What's there?' Hunter thinks.

"Mm.." Hunter mumbles before fully going unconscious.

"He's out, Let's go." You nod.

"Okay! Let's go!" Luz says.

You both immediately begins running down west where they said the Hosptial is. Poor Hunter lyes asleep on the ground.

"Ooh flowers!" Hooty yells and eats the sleeping nettles around Hunter.

"Oh! Time for bed!!" Hooty grins and then passes out.

The incense stops.

A couple minutes later he slowly wakes up.

"Ugh..." he mumbles.

"Ah! Hospital! West! 4th floor! Thats where they're going!" Hunter wakes up.

He rubs his eyes and stretches.

"Okay... let's go." Hunter says, treading in the direction you guys went to.

Later

"Okay, the reservoir is down there, this is a small hospital so I don't think no one guards this area, it's the top floors we should be worried about, and the x Ray is on the 4th floor." Eda says.

"Got it." You nod.

"Okay. Here's invisibility glyphs for everyone, we're about to sneak into the reservoir, there should be nobody there but just in case, let's be safe, all you need to do is hold your breath." Luz says handing them out.

"Stay close, we all need to hold hands." Eda says

"And only release your breath when I do, if you can't hold it for long it's okay, just grab another." She says.

You and Luz nod, Luz grabs edas and yours and then you all slap the invisibility glyph on and go in.

The reservoir is quiet and empty, there's not many people there. Just some piled up boats and the sound of flowing water. The entrance is already open.

Eda let's go of her breath.

"Okay, it seems fine, follow me" Eda nods.

You guys nod and head in to the entrance. There's a couple of nurses wandering around but they seem easy to avoid. 4th floor. That's where you're headed.

You sneak around the corridor until you can fi the stairs.

"If I remember right the stairs are over here." Eda whispers.