I was about to fall asleep again when someone pulled me out of the closet... Rengoku of course... I put on a bright yet fake smile and said,

"Hi... Do you need anything?"

"I wanted you to come and eat with me!"

"Oh uhm, alright!"

'Ugh! I don't want to eat with this *******..."

After an awkward dinner, he apologized and let me out of the room... I sat down on the couch and fell asleep after an hour or two reading books... And now...

I have found myself back in this secret forest in which I can only see and hear... It's so magical, yet has so many mysteries occurring... I guess Rengoku gave me the coin in my hands as I drifted to sleep on the cushions... I want to make it out alive, and hopefully I will... But right now... I am hangry!

I am not happy that I forgot to eat food at Obanai's place... Wait are those... Berries? Oh yes!

I grabbed one and put it in my mouth in delight... A second later I collapsed on the floor and fell unconscious...

"Good morning, Y/n! I am the lady of the blue spider lily, Aoi Higanbana (青 あお い 彼 ひ 岸 がん 花 ばな) (Blue Amaryllis)! I can't believe that I finally get to meet you! I can't wait to finally be freed... Though I do think that you are extremely beautiful and hot... Curse my pansexual ***... I think that I might want to keep you, but how... Oh that's right! I can transform you into a doll... A doll that will never be able to speak or move... And I get to keep you forever... And Muzan Kibutsuji will never be able to find you! Oh well, I will make a deal with you... "

"Uhm sure w-what's the d-deal? " I asked nervously.

"If you are able to collect all 30 coins... I will leave you alone forever, and uncursed... But if you aren't able to collect the 30 coins... Well let's just say that you will stay by my side forever... If you don't agree... I can take you right here right now, especially since you ate that poisonous berry... "

"... "

"So what will it be? "

"I-I will collect all 30 coins! "

"Go right ahead, dear! I can't wait to see you in my hands again in the future! Oh, I should get a wardrobe to dress you up and everything! "

"... "

"Okay well good luck, honey! "

She kissed my hand, and I woke up again... Now I really need to find all these stupid coins if I do want to have the freedom that I have always deserved...

I stumbled upon Mitsuri's dream realm... It stated in a bush ⚠Warning⚠ P̶̶r̶̶o̶̶c̶̶e̶̶e̶̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h ̶c̶a̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n... ̶T̶h̶i̶s ̶̶i̶s ̶a̶n ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶e̶m̶e ̶y̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶e! Next to the sign... It stated...

'This is a soft yandere, don't worry 😊! "

... Very reassuring, I guess...

I walked into the portal and held my breath when I found myself hiding up inside of a ceiling... When I heard a voice...

"Y/N!!! COME BACK... NOW!!! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU WILL REGRET HIDING FROM YOUR TRUE LOVE! "

"... "

I held my breath until I could hear her steps leaving the room's ceiling that I somehow came into... I sighed quietly and my sweat became far more visible along with my heart full of adrenaline...

"Hmm... What is this? Is this a staircase? Oh... It is! I wonder what could possibly be hiding up here...only one way to find out! "

I heard her hysterically giggling and climbed up a staircase... Huh why does it sound like someone is coming closer to me... Oh ****!