Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]

Start from the beginning

(Aadiya)
(Yes)
(You know that I don't like anyone's handmade food except for you)

So , bhabhi knew he would not eat the food prepared by her so She prepared Khichdi !

"par rana saa hamne bas khichdi banayi hai sada khana aap kahenge" I heard her ask and smiled as he nodded and the servants Immediately removed the plates and I smiled as my husband pushed his plate a Bit too Saying "mujhe lagta hai mai aur Abhimanyu bhaiya bhi khichdi khaenge" and Noticed Even Abhimanyu bhaiya's plate was untouched.

(But king i cooked a very simple food will you eat ?)
(I think me and brother will also have your made food only bhabhi)

I so love the respect and love the two hold for Bhabhi!
I and Naina Bhabhi looked at each other smiling as we took the khichdi and served our respective husbands and it was only Then They ate.

I looked at Prachi to see her glaring at Bhabhi maa who was Serving Rana saa more and chuckled as her all food went wasted .

Even the elders had the khichdi and not the royal dinner !

Once we were all done with it I moved towards my bedroom and then to my personal royal garden !

It is a place i feel peace at !
The Beautiful environment , chirping of birds , the sound of water falling from the fountain the greenery around and the small rabits running here and there made the environment so peaceful , Beautiful and lively !
I Immediately felt at peace coming here.

I did not know How much time i spent enjoying my Surroundings When I heard footsteps and the rabbits near me Immediately ran away as I looked up to see Kuwar saa coming towards me.

I noticed as he sat down beside me on the swing and picked up one of the rabbits in his arms petting it and I smiled as he kept on caressing it and soon the little animal slept in his lap and he Slowly put it down on the grass.

"Kya hua" I heard him and slowly placed my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me !

(What happened)

"Ek baat puchu" I asked and he hummed holding my hands as he kissed the back of my palms making me smile.

(Can I ask something)

"Aisa kya hua tha Kuwar saa , ki aap apne dono hi bhaiyo se baat nahi kar pate khas kar ke Abhimaan bhai saa se" I questioned him and felt his body go stiff hearing me.

(What happened Kunwar Sa, that you are unable to talk to both your brothers, especially Abhiman Bhai?)

This question has been bothering me for a long time !
I had heard about the Brothers bond and the love They had for each other from the villagers and now I cant understand of why dont they even talk to each other .

"4 saal ka tha mai baccha tha itni samajh nahi thi , Abhimanyu bhaiya 6 saal ke the aur Abhimaan bhai saa 10 saal ke ; bhai saa ham dono se bahot hi zyada pyaar karte the aur ham unse  din bhar mai un dono ke hi sath rehta tha jab tak Papa ne ek aisa nirnay nahi liya jiske karan sab badal gaya" I heard him say and i could see through those hazel green eyes and saw the pain in them.

(I was a child when I was 4 years old, I did not understand that much, Abhimanyu Bhaiya was 6 years old and Abhiman Bhai Sa was 10 years old; brother loved both of us a lot and so did we
We used to stay with him all day long until Papa made a decision that changed everything.)