[Annoucement]

Hello everyone, this is CanvasPaintUser. I don’t know if I’ll continue this story. As I continue writing “Miraculous World: Megapolis, New Opportunities,” I look at this work and wonder what I can do with it. Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in this story. I'm sorry that this isn't the update you were hoping for. I have included my "notes" about what I originally planned. Feel free to adopt this work if you want.

Please Note that this is cross-posted on AO3 under CanvasComments.

_____________

The plot of I See Macaque as Being a Better Father Figure to Adrien Than Gabriel Agreste: Gabriel plans to take MK's powers and go after Tang and Mei. As Gabriel is plotting, After a grand show of control of the Golden Sky, Gabriel goes to Megapolis to investigate. Gain new alliances with powerful, ancient demons. And gain the power to capture Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculous finally. In the meantime, as Gabriel plots, Adrien explores Megapolis and makes new friends. Adrien gets attached to Macaque's shadow plays and sees them as often as possible. Plagg is freaking out in the background, going, "Kid! That is the Six-Eared Macaque, and he is dangerous!" Adrien goes, "But Plagg, he is so nice, and his shadow plays are SO cool! I don't think he will hurt me." But Plagg slowly changes his mind about Macaque as he and the MK crew work together with Chat Noir to bring Hawk Moth and Mayura down. Maybe with Monkey King as well.

Ladybug or Monkey King will be in this work because the following work in the series, Hiding in a Demon's Shadow, deals with Adrien after discovering his father is Hawk Moth. This work focuses on Adrien's and Macaque's relationship. Also, I have no idea how I will use Monkey King.

This work focuses on Adrien's and Macaque's growing relationship.

Ending Transition: Gabriel Agreste Tries to Akumatize Adrien, but before the Akuma can reach Adrien, he falls through a shadow portal. Macaque catches him and tells Adrien that he will be okay.

_____________

A/N: I may return here to post random ideas and "one-shots." But until then, this work will be labeled on Hiatus and marked incomplete.