𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒂.

ᴇᴜɴɪ
ᴍᴀʀ ꜱʟᴏᴀɴ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

⎯ ᴇᴜɴᴏɪᴀᴀ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ꜱʟᴏᴀɴ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

❛ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ❜         ❛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ❜

❛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ❜

╭                           ╮  𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺!╰                          ╯𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘢 ⎯ 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚢❛𝙢𝙮 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙙𝙧

  𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺!
╰                          ╯
𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘢 ⎯ 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚢
❛𝙢𝙮 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙙𝙧. 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚❜

AALIYAH valentine was a child made from nothing but love. Her parents, Micheal and Saydah Valentine, adored their little rainbow baby; they made sure she had anything and everything she would've wanted, from the moon to the sun. But as always, tragedy struck when Saydah Valentine was found cold to the touch by her daughter when she arrived home from school one day.

AFTER her mother's funeral, she and her father moved to New York, where she flourished, and he withered. He still loved his precious daughter to death, yes, but the drugs and alcohol took over. Despite her life at home, she still walked around the city with a smile on her face and a heart of gold. Nobody could tell the internal pain the girl was going through, and honestly, she preferred it that way.

AALIYAH knew she wanted to be a doctor after her mother's death, but as much as she loved her father, she knew he was only holding her back. So it was no surprise that she packed up all her belongings as soon as she graduated and moved to Seattle, where she met him.

MARK sloan was a known player and a manwhore. He loved women, and women sure as hell loved him. When he moved to Seattle, all he had in mind was getting his best friend back, but when he saw her, everything changed. Her beauty quite literally took his breath away... Derek's fist helped, too, but it was mainly how Aaliyah looked so effortlessly gorgeous. It was then Mark Sloan knew he was utterly fucked.

⤷ 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳 !

ⅰ ) this book contains mentions of sexual assault / rape, death, drug && alcohol addiction, self harm, depression, anxiety, not to mention whatever happened in grey's anatomy. please please please keep these in mind if you chose to continue this book !

ⅱ ) this is also my first book. . . kinda i've written other books on this platform before but i've always changed the accounts they were under because i'm indecisive little shit but i really want this to be my permanent account so i'll name the other accounts i've written under kaylexiii

ⅲ ) i own nothing but aaliyah, micheal && saydah valentine, there definitely will be more oc's but for now these are the only three i own. everything else belongs to the creator and writers of grey's anatomy !

ⅳ ) feel free to leave comments && suggestions, also please point out if you see any grammar mistakes or spelling errors grammarly don't be on shit when it's time

ⅴ ) that's really it, sit back relax && enjoy the show. for the best reading experience you should minimize the text to the lowest setting && place the font on helvetica neue