Mermaid 🔥

Depuis le début

You wait until it's almost dark to come out.

You poke your head out and look around.

You see nothing but fish and you sigh in relief then squeeze out.

You relax a bit but then freeze when you hear a chuckle behind you.

《I wouldn't suggest letting your guard down just yet~》

You screech as a huge and warm body pounces onto you.

Tentacles wrap around your arms, effectively tieing them behind your back, and a clawed hand presses your head into the sandy floor and you look behind to see the octopus mer.

You notice the other two poking their head out from behind the coral cave.

You start to flail but tentacles wrap around your waist and tail to restrain you even more.

《Hush little fishy~ We merely want to...talk with you~》

...what do they mean by that?!

Your face goes red and millions of scenarios go through your head as the other two swim closer.

[You are much cuter up close~]

'Wha- Ack!'

A claw starts to trace random shapes on your back causing shivers to go down your spine.

(Did you get our shells. We decided to leave some for you at your den with hopes that you'd like them)

Your eyes widen as you remember the shells.

'Th-those where from y-you?!'

That's something a mer who wants to court another does...these predators want YOU?! As a mate?! Are you dreaming? These three are very hot AND want to court you, how is this an actual thing.

《Yesss~ You looked beautiful from where we where watching you before you left, but now? You look poooositively stunning~》

After a bit you try to speak but it ends up as random gibberish causing them to giggle.

You finally find your voice and nervously squeak out a question.

'A-a-are you trying t-to court me?'

[Why yes we are~ Do you mind~?]

After a bit you let out what is barely even a whisper.

'no'

You feel tentacles pull back from where they wrapped around you, but instead of taking action to escape, you stay motionless and waiting for whatever happened next.

The octopus mer purrs and you hear them mutter under their breath 'good pet' which makes your face go as red as it probably will go.

They pick you up then start to swim in the direction of the trench. 

Once there they swim into a cave with seaweed covering the entrance.

Once inside you look at how bright it is.

All over the cave is bioluminescant algae and precious items.

In the corner is a humongous nest made of sea sponges that you are pretty sure you are about to be stuck on for a while.

They place you onto the nest that is super soft which makes you want to never get off of it.

You gasp as one of their tentacles brush against your abdomen, causing you to start to tremble a bit.

《By the way, if it wasn't obvious by now, our names are Eclipse, Sun and Moon~》

You slightly nod and vaguely notice Sun and Moon plop onto the nest.

You feel a finger dip into your hole causing you to gasp.

You slightly squirm as they pump their finger in and out.

So far whenever mating season arrived, you hid in your den and tried to find release until it finally ended.

For gods sake, you've even fisted yourself!

They clearly notice how you don't actually need to be prepped. They seem to be enjoying your squirming.

《Is something wrong~》

You mutter something under your breath.

《What was that~ I couldn't quite hear you~》

'Please, I need more, this i-isnt enough and it's d-driving me crazy!'

They grin and pull their finger back out and one of their tentacles, that you recognize as a hectocotyli rise into view.

《Thats a good slut~》

You groan as they push it into you and it quickly becomes bigger then your fist the farther they go in.

Eventually they let you adjust to their size for a bit before continueing. 

It pushes against your walls as it goes adding to the pleasure.

They push in and out at a rough pace causing many gasps and groans to escape your throat and you feel like your gonna black out.

Eventually Eclipse lowers a bit then bites you, startling you and also bringing you over the edge moaning.

They continue but pause at some point and you feel them pulling out.

'W-w-what are y-ou do-ing'

《Almost...to my....release......》

They go to pull out again but you quietly hiss to get their attention back.

'Wa-nt insi-de'

They light up a bit then go back to the pace they where going.

Finally you feel something warm go inside of you and both of you groan.

After a bit neither of you make a move to get the tentacle out and instead move where the two of you are on the nest and engage in cuddles that of course include Sun and Moon.

You sigh as you start to drift off.

This is nice...